At a glance: scammers (Forex Catapult)

athenafx

AthenaFx Representative
Winners Edge Trading = Forex Catapult

It is so laughable, ridiculous that you may take a look by yourself.

Contact Us | Forex Catapult

Please If you purchased this one, complain to the right FPA folder.

May be the guys will go to jail.

Last edited:
This people shows an account in myfxbook with 31.28% profit... but if you go to custom analysis and change the history time, the actual LOSS is something around 3%. They lost 28% in august.

:p

Amazing - just upload your bad results to myfxbook and apply filters to make your product look successful.

The FPA has the results of a live account being traded by Forex Catapult here:

Forex Catapult Expert Advisor Real test by ForexPeaceArmy.com

Currently, it's lost a little over 3%, but has been running for just under 3 weeks. It's too early to call it a failure, but so far I don't see anything so far that makes me want to run out and buy a copy.

I'm not sure how them being part of a larger company makes them a scam. AthenaFx, do you have some other info on Winners Edge Trading?

First, let me say I do not have a lot of experience with ea's and more specifically, back testing them.
That said, Forex catapult, gives a free limited version of their ea (it only works on the Eurusd pair). I downloaded and ran a backtest on three different broker platforms (running from 1/1/2011 to 10/21/2011), with the following results;

total net profit:

FXDD: $2064.73 59 trades
UPFX: $6110.64 63 trades
Smarttradefx: $3252.03 58 trades

I found it very interesting to see how the results varied from one broker to another.

I would certainly invite someone/anyone to double check my testing or run their own tests and post them.

Back