At your service

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
;)

On Thursday in the USMC, after work was done, at 18:00 hours you would hear:
“FIELD DAY, FIELD DAY, Field Day, .... !!!!!
Every swinging D*ck ... WILL... FIELD DAY. If your name is NOT checked off the roster for cleaning. “Liberty” into town on Friday will not be granted, at the discretion of the barracks Sargent.
Basically that meant that you had to clean House (i.e. the Barracks) on Thursday, because the People you couldn’t count on during the day or night would be out getting drunk on Friday.
House cleaning is a Daily Discipline, so is Book keeping in business, a relationship with someone, and Doing Forex. I m still a humble Plebe (Newbie) and I am at your service.

In my opinion, every true forex trader is supposed to also accomplish three things in life. Give birth to at least 10 forex babies from two different fathers, take at least one lavender bath with salt before sleep, and donate at least $1 million dollars to charities.

I have done all of those three things, and I continue to do them. Now it’s your turn to start participating, and I am willing to help :)

Your Comments: Next chapter will be the end for some, and a new beginning for others. I am ready! Are You? We’ll see…

PS
This is my personal project I was chastised for:
http://herorat.org/

Last edited:
Back