• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Atirox.com

General discussions of a financial company
SCAM SCAM SCAM - they never pay, they just clean account, it was just 5 USD, but I dont want that some one else from th world invest in this scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warning!!!!!!!!!!!

yes u right dear i also have a same reviews about this company every thing is bad in this company
they are just cheeting to clints in case of profit they did not give a withdrwal they are just market maker away from this broker this is a totaly scam

i am tahir rasheed from pakistan they are just cheeting to person this is a very hungry broker away from this broker. if u want to earn money contact me on skype adress -- ScammedOnce?-LetMeStealMoreMoneyFromYou!

Last edited by a moderator:
some one please help me... is this atirox still alive or died already... they never pay my profit from may until now (disember)... my request still pending... what should i do... my IB also run already... need an advises.. i want this broker have bad reputation now...

I opened an account with Atirox. After a month the server cannot be logged in. I cant withdraw my deposit and profits. I have sent numerous emails but so far no reply from them. Atirox is scam scam scam. Beware

Back