Atlas forex scam

Nanni905

Recruit
Atlas forex pure scam broker because my withdrawal has not been processed at all, it has been 2 weeks there is no confirmation and even when claiming a withdrawal from the Atlas broker it will freeze my trading account

Atlas forex pure scam broker because my withdrawal has not been processed at all, it has been 2 weeks there is no confirmation and even when claiming a withdrawal from the Atlas broker it will freeze my trading account
Just saying scam is not enough my brother, it will be good if you can share the full details regarding your problem with them.

I have made a withdrawal from September 16 and it has been 2 weeks that it has not been good in Metattrader 4, especially in my wallet / bank account, and the broker threatened to freeze my account

Attachments

• IMG_20201001_212957_736.jpg
    IMG_20201001_212957_736.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20201001_213002_496.jpg
    IMG_20201001_213002_496.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 15
I have made a withdrawal from September 16 and it has been 2 weeks that it has not been good in Metattrader 4, especially in my wallet / bank account, and the broker threatened to freeze my account
What is their reply on your issue?
How a broker threatened you?

Hi. How about your withdrawal at atlas forex? Has been process? I also same like you.

What is their reply on your issue?
How a broker threatened you?
I also face same like this. The atlas broker will kept say we are process ypur application now. But aftrr a month still also not process. Not only me. A lot of people in telegram group also face the same. Hope can take action against that broker

I also face same like this. The atlas broker will kept say we are process ypur application now. But aftrr a month still also not process. Not only me. A lot of people in telegram group also face the same. Hope can take action against that broker
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Cheers will keep a eye out

Back