Atlas FX Markets Scam

Drain31

Recruit
I was contacted on Twitter by someone posing as Anya@anyatrades on Twitter but later discovered that a fake account was established under the Twitter name Anya@Anyatrade_. This fake Twitter account uses the same same photos as the actual Anya@anyatrades.

I had been following Anya on Twitter for a few months and knew that she had over 50K followers and also had a Facebook and IG account so with that online visibility, I took a chance and invested $1,000 with her (at least I thought it was her) and my account grew to $10,500 in 5 days. I then received an email from from Atlasfxmarkets support, informing me that my account had been suspended because it had exceed the $10k (Premium program $1k deposit for a $10K return). I was given an option to upgrade to Platinum ($2k deposit for $50k return in 2 weeks) or VIP ($4k deposit for unlimited return in 4 weeks). I chose to deposit another $4k for the unlimited plan. Meanwhile, I told my son, daughter, brother and close friend about the program and they all invested $1,000.

It was at the time when my brother and daughter was told that they couldn't withdraw their funds because their account went over went over $10k that I began smelling a rat. Again, I had received the email indicating that my account had been suspended but I chose to upgrade, I was never informed that I could not withdraw funds. By this time my account was at $30k so to make sure that this thing was legit, I decided to submit a request to withdraw my funds. That request remained in pending status for 4 days until it all blew up today (4/26/21). The reason why it blew up is because I found posts here on Forexpeacearmy that almost mirrored my experience. In addition, I learned that the initial invite that I received to trade on the Atlasfxmarket platform was not from Anya@anyatrades but was from an imposter posting from Anya@Anyatrade_.

Bottom line is I posted a screenshot of what I had found on this trader's Whatsapp account (this is how we've communicated over the last 2 weeks after the initial Twitter DM) and within 10 min, all five of us was locked out of our Atlas trading accounts. I've basically lost $5k of my own money and $1k each from my son, daughter, brother and friend. It's one thing for me to fall for the banana in the tailpipe but it really hurts that I've involved my family and friends and lost their money.

I'm unsure if Atlasfxmarkets is a legit trading platform or if it was just the scumbag trader. If you can help, I'd (at the very least) would like to recover our initial deposits. If you're able to provide some possible solutions or information that may help, I'd appreciate them all!

Attachments

• 29.png
    29.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1a.png
    1a.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Image (2).png
    Image (2).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9744 (1).jpg
    IMG_9744 (1).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • Image .jpeg
    Image .jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 9
  • InkedImage (3)_LI.jpg
    InkedImage (3)_LI.jpg
    927.5 KB · Views: 10
I was contacted on Twitter by someone posing as Anya@anyatrades on Twitter but later discovered that a fake account was established under the Twitter name Anya@Anyatrade_. This fake Twitter account uses the same same photos as the actual Anya@anyatrades.

I had been following Anya on Twitter for a few months and knew that she had over 50K followers and also had a Facebook and IG account so with that online visibility, I took a chance and invested $1,000 with her (at least I thought it was her) and my account grew to $10,500 in 5 days. I then received an email from from Atlasfxmarkets support, informing me that my account had been suspended because it had exceed the $10k (Premium program $1k deposit for a $10K return). I was given an option to upgrade to Platinum ($2k deposit for $50k return in 2 weeks) or VIP ($4k deposit for unlimited return in 4 weeks). I chose to deposit another $4k for the unlimited plan. Meanwhile, I told my son, daughter, brother and close friend about the program and they all invested $1,000.

It was at the time when my brother and daughter was told that they couldn't withdraw their funds because their account went over went over $10k that I began smelling a rat. Again, I had received the email indicating that my account had been suspended but I chose to upgrade, I was never informed that I could not withdraw funds. By this time my account was at $30k so to make sure that this thing was legit, I decided to submit a request to withdraw my funds. That request remained in pending status for 4 days until it all blew up today (4/26/21). The reason why it blew up is because I found posts here on Forexpeacearmy that almost mirrored my experience. In addition, I learned that the initial invite that I received to trade on the Atlasfxmarket platform was not from Anya@anyatrades but was from an imposter posting from Anya@Anyatrade_.

Bottom line is I posted a screenshot of what I had found on this trader's Whatsapp account (this is how we've communicated over the last 2 weeks after the initial Twitter DM) and within 10 min, all five of us was locked out of our Atlas trading accounts. I've basically lost $5k of my own money and $1k each from my son, daughter, brother and friend. It's one thing for me to fall for the banana in the tailpipe but it really hurts that I've involved my family and friends and lost their money.

I'm unsure if Atlasfxmarkets is a legit trading platform or if it was just the scumbag trader. If you can help, I'd (at the very least) would like to recover our initial deposits. If you're able to provide some possible solutions or information that may help, I'd appreciate them all!
There are a couple other threads regarding Atlas and Yes this appears to be a scam broker. See the threads below for more details.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/atlas-forex-scam.67267/

Can you please share the official reply you have received from the company?

Back