Good and bad news. This is a scam broker however CFH Australia is the one selling Atlas a white label license for MT. CFH Australia appears not to be licensed broker which is a direct violation of their MT real label license. CFH is the culprit allowing all this to occur so you should also go after them!

1618436548676.png

1618436476480.png

1618436106387.png

1618436158264.png

Hello, I read your post regarding Atlasfxmarkets. I was scammed by them too. Did you have any luck with recovering your money?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hello, I read your post regarding Atlasfxmarkets. I was scammed by them too. Did you have any luck with recovering your money?
I received a temp credit from my bank, and they have now taken it back. I’ve contacted the FTC and have found that Atlas is now going by another name. I also have their address

Update: I am still trying to recoup my funds. I have found out the CFH Australia has a company called Finalto and has also produced multiple forex companies. And I just remembered, I did snap a photo of the IP address. Idk of this can help b/c I’m sure they prob used a scanner. I’ve been in contact with an authority entity their and filed a complaint. They have been trying to assist me with getting my money back. If anyone has more evidence, please share. Also, I can put you on the case as well, there’s strength in numbers and would prob help us all get our money back! I have until Aug 3 to find more evidence

Good and bad news. This is a scam broker however CFH Australia is the one selling Atlas a white label license for MT. CFH Australia appears not to be licensed broker which is a direct violation of their MT real label license. CFH is the culprit allowing all this to occur so you should also go after them!

View attachment 63825

View attachment 63824

View attachment 63822

View attachment 63823
Update: found a company that does crypto tracing and works with law enforcement to track them down. I found the crypto tracing software online. Idk if this will work. But hopefully it does and hopefully this will help steer you guys in the right direction

Back