• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AtlaseForex.com (was ACFX.com )

General discussions of a financial company
Most details about ACFX you can find on their official website. I’d just like to add that when I was in Cyprus, I saw their office with my own eyes, so there’s no doubt that they are real. I also had an account with them and never had any complaints. In any case, I’d recommend you to look through some independent reviews as I’m there IB and therefore biased.

sunny

I recommend this company. The execution is done on a very prompt way, and it looks that the Group behind the company is very strong and many years present in the Financial Sector. I have an account with them for last two months and did not have any problems so far

bhinder

Before I opened an account with AtlaseForex I was having a hard time finding a decent broker who I can be satisfied with. I've tried Ava, FxPro, CMS and others, but these guys at Atlas Capital gave me a wonderful service, best spreads, easy cash in and out and I even got a bonus!! I will definitely stay with them for a while and will certainly recommend AtlaseForex to my fellow trading buddies.

I attended ACFX free course in Belgrade banking academy and it was excellent for a newbie like me. Trading live for 20 days now without any problems.

I am active trader in ACFX. So far I am very satisfied with their services. They have lower spreads, fast executions, very good and professional support team. From my experience I can tell that ACFX is the one of the best brokers.

Spam Cat sees you spammed the forums and reviews from inside ACFX's offices. Spam Cat would like to thank this ACFX employee for volunteering to be cat food. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

I just saw an AD of this broker on the forum. This must be a mistake.
This broker got his license suspended and he has got a guilty case in the traders court.

FPA Forums Team Note: Thank you for bringing this up. A few old banners may have been left in the system. We had the ad department check and make sure they were all removed.

If anyone else sees anything like this, send a private conversation message to AsstModerator or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Back