Atom8 David Andrews Scam Me Twenty Thousand USD

JerryAlimele

Recruit
Over 2 years I build solid ground of trust with David Andrews and he tricked me in the end. He trick me and my company to place $20K into his own back pocket. He said he will give me big returns in other project for option trading but he lies.

I want all the people to know that this man is total scam artist. This is big money from Nigeria, nearly some people all life saving. I cannot believe this man, what he do to me and my life. I hope he repent for his sins God willing. This man is CEO of FCA Broker for London also he is JP Morgan lawyer but act like a child taking banana from smaller kid in kindergarten. I write to FCA and they must take away his license immediately and he shall repent for his sins.

Over 2 years I build solid ground of trust with David Andrews and he tricked me in the end. He trick me and my company to place $20K into his own back pocket. He said he will give me big returns in other project for option trading but he lies.

I want all the people to know that this man is total scam artist. This is big money from Nigeria, nearly some people all life saving. I cannot believe this man, what he do to me and my life. I hope he repent for his sins God willing. This man is CEO of FCA Broker for London also he is JP Morgan lawyer but act like a child taking banana from smaller kid in kindergarten. I write to FCA and they must take away his license immediately and he shall repent for his sins.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Back