Atom8 Fraud/Scam, retrospectively changing T&C's to deleted profits.

Philip Mathews

Recruit
I opened my account with Atom8 in August 2015. I was given a client agreement written August 2013. After successfully trading with Atom8 they emailed me on he 2nd November claiming to not allow "news trading" they disabled my account and removed my profits. They attached a client agreement dated July 2015. (Written one month prior to opening my account) after checking the client agreement on their website and the only one I ever received via email, they still had the Aug 2013 client agreement on their website and never sent me the one they were referring too to justify to deleting my trades (The one dated July 2015). The only time I saw the updated client agreement was when they sent it to me with the email deleting my trades. Never was I informed about any change of client agreement. I also took a video to prove the agreement was incorrect on the website and David Andrews confirmed this in an email "I see that on the homepage the developer incorrectly replaced the Risk Disclosure Notice link with the revised Client Agreement,"

When I pointed this out to them they then changed the stance saying that I "You are not the only client who snipes off-market latent prices with EA" They then sent an email confirming a change of client agreement. A bit too late!!!

This company clearly doesn't want to pay the profits and I am getting no where with them. I have made a complaint to the ombudsman but would also like to take this to a traders court as I have no faith in them resolving this matter.

They tried to impose a new client agreement retrospectively after successfully profiting admitted their fault and tried to change the reasons.

This company is a complete scam.

Seems Atom8 want me to remove this post.

Dear Philip

As you know, we are providing you with a final response to your complaint within the required time-frame provided by the Ombudsman. Regrettably, you have front-run our final response and gone public on the basis of incorrect assumptions.

I request you to remove this reference to “scam/ fraud” as it is highly defamatory and incorrect.

Yours faithfully
David Andrews
Partner, Legal & Compliance, Atom8 Financial Services LLP 2nd Floor, Centenary House, Palliser Road, London W14 9EQ, UK

Last edited by a moderator:
My claims are factually correct and I have evidence of them not having a client agreement in place which they are trying to use to delete my profits. That is Fraud and a complete scam.

This started on the 2nd November and they issued a final response already, which is why I started the claim through the ombudsman. Then they said it was not there final response and have given me a date of the 4th January to hear back. That is not acceptable to me when this could have been resolved if they had any intention to do so.

That aside I have very right to make this public and will not removed this until I have my full withdrawal in my bank including the profits gained.

hi there

i have seen there are a lot of brokers who just start up and offer white lables. What you have written is very bad for the company to do as a company has to be clear with their terms and conditions.

You should also leave them a review here and on other websites.

especially looking at the reviews here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.atom8.com

look at the review of D. Nisbet, it is obviously fake and a shill from the broker has written it. I mean if the broker had any intelligence at least make the review look a little more authentic.

the review makes it look like he found the biggest treasure in his life called atom 8 (just a white label of dukascopy)

you should post a review yourself and the broker should stop shilling around the forums i think, regards

see this forum as well forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=8587033#post8587033 and look at ian k and his shill language and everyone can come to their own conlcusion

Tell Atom8's rep that the best he can hope for is to see this thread moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

If Atom8 is a WL of Dukascopy, you could escalate your issue directly to Duka and see what they have to say.

hi there

i have seen there are a lot of brokers who just start up and offer white lables. What you have written is very bad for the company to do as a company has to be clear with their terms and conditions.

You should also leave them a review here and on other websites.

especially looking at the reviews here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.atom8.com

look at the review of D. Nisbet, it is obviously fake and a shill from the broker has written it. I mean if the broker had any intelligence at least make the review look a little more authentic.

the review makes it look like he found the biggest treasure in his life called atom 8 (just a white label of dukascopy)

you should post a review yourself and the broker should stop shilling around the forums i think, regards

see this forum as well forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=8587033#post8587033 and look at ian k and his shill language and everyone can come to their own conlcusion

You are right indeed, even FPA cancelled a review from posting from the same IP address as their own office. If they cared about being honest and open on FPA then they would answer the case here.

ATOM8 HAVE NO INTENTION TO ANSWER THIS CASE AND ARE SAYING THAT I HAVE BREACHED THE TERMS BY DOING SO.

David Andrews david.andrews@atom8.com via gmail.com
11:40 (5 hours ago)

Dear Sir

As advised, I will be replying as per my communication to you in accordance with regulatory obligations and timeframes once all information is to hand.

The firm regrets your action with Forexpeacearmy. We are not obliged to reply to you publicly in this thread and we will consider our options. I doubt you wish us to reply in a public forum as we respect your privacy (but it is of course apparent you have waived any confidentiality obligations in the client agreement). For the record, we have not waived the obligations that you continue to owe the firm. As I mentioned you have made manifestly incorrect assumptions in carrying out your intentional defamation of the firm in that forum.

Additionally, I would ask to please to refrain contacting the firm’s counterparties. This does not concern them in any conceivable way. This will also entail an additional breach of contract on your part.

Again, I would ask you to await the firm’s final response. We intend to settle this matter as we are required to do, namely to give a dispassionate review of all relevant facts.

Yours faithfully

David Andrews

Partner, Legal & Compliance, Atom8 Financial Services LLP 2nd Floor, Centenary House, Palliser Road, London W14 9EQ, UK

Get copies of all the terms first. Then ask David where it says you can't complain at the FPA or to Dukascopy.

Back