Atom8 Scam Providing B Book

JFXTrader

Recruit
Readers, you should all know that Atom8 is not a Direct Market Access provider but is a Market maker. They are trading against you and will widen your spreads. They promised me 0.2 on EURUSD which they showed me on the Demo with a low commission because of high deposit, but since I make money they widen spreads. I asked my friend to secretly speak with them and he spoke with Nik, claiming to be CEO or COO whatever. My friend said he has broker with clients and Nik said he can give B book liquidity and share on losses with Atom8. This is a Scam. Why FCA don't stop such false advertising. They were a good broker a year or two ago, seem like only honest broker. Now like every other bucket shop in waiting to boil and break and crash.

Readers, you should all know that Atom8 is not a Direct Market Access provider but is a Market maker. They are trading against you and will widen your spreads. They promised me 0.2 on EURUSD which they showed me on the Demo with a low commission because of high deposit, but since I make money they widen spreads. I asked my friend to secretly speak with them and he spoke with Nik, claiming to be CEO or COO whatever. My friend said he has broker with clients and Nik said he can give B book liquidity and share on losses with Atom8. This is a Scam. Why FCA don't stop such false advertising. They were a good broker a year or two ago, seem like only honest broker. Now like every other bucket shop in waiting to boil and break and crash.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Back