Atom8 Scam with David Andrews CEO Churning Client Money

drfores

Recruit
Since reading the last post, I wanted to also add my 2 cents about Atom8 and particularly David Andrews, the lying scoundrel. He traded my Money and lost $100,000. He said he will try to make money on the account but in the end lost all the funds and instead earned large commissions from the trading. I swear this is illegal? I read many articles about the FCA against churning. Anyways this broker should be stayed well away from.

He has recently hired the Fortress prime scum including Nik and others. The same guys that lost clients over $25 million and it is documented well online hiring nick kundnani as their CEO and Managng Director. I am sure the FCA will not like that coming from jp morgan lawyer, hopeless.

kreslik.com/news/2294-atom8-onboards-nick-kundnani-as-managing-director-and-coo

for public information

Last edited by a moderator:
If Atom8 is a fraudulent broker, this David Andrews does not earn commissions from the trading volume. He earns simply by getting you to put in money, and losing it on purpose to the his company which he then takes a cut from.

If Atom8 is a fraudulent broker, this David Andrews does not earn commissions from the trading volume. He earns simply by getting you to put in money, and losing it on purpose to the his company which he then takes a cut from.

I dont think they have b book because they say ECN. But maybe B book because high leverage 500:1 and tight spreads. Only really B book broker can have such condition. He probably earned money from comission and losses. David Andrews scam person and should be in jail like Fortress prime staff member he hires

Many brokers claim to be ECN. I think only about half who make the claim are anywhere close to ECN.

Since reading the last post, I wanted to also add my 2 cents about Atom8 and particularly David Andrews, the lying scoundrel. He traded my Money and lost $100,000. He said he will try to make money on the account but in the end lost all the funds and instead earned large commissions from the trading. I swear this is illegal? I read many articles about the FCA against churning. Anyways this broker should be stayed well away from.

He has recently hired the Fortress prime scum including Nik and others. The same guys that lost clients over $25 million and it is documented well online hiring nick kundnani as their CEO and Managng Director. I am sure the FCA will not like that coming from jp morgan lawyer, hopeless.

kreslik.com/news/2294-atom8-onboards-nick-kundnani-as-managing-director-and-coo

for public information

oh my god... this is shocking! This David Andrews should be in Jail for this actions. How can he recruit from a company that stole millions of dollars from clients? has he no shame? has he no professionalism?

Only thing I can see is that David Andrews was involved in Fortress Prime scam, maybe he has all client money?

Back