• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Atos-Limited.co.uk

Get a thread opened in the Scam Alerts folder. Give details about how and when you deposited.

Has anyone heard of Atos-limited.co.uk , binary options brokers. Deposited $13330.00 and never heard from them since!
Hi Willy, Your subject says Aros and your message content Atos. Can you please clear it out that its Aros or Atos?

Hi Willy, Your subject says Aros and your message content Atos. Can you please clear it out that its Aros or Atos?
It is Atos-limited , not sure how to make that any clearer , in the post I can see it is all Atos-limited, am I missing something?

It is Atos-limited , not sure how to make that any clearer , in the post I can see it is all Atos-limited, am I missing something?
You mentioned Aros in your thread title thats why I asked you. Now lets come to solution.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Has anyone heard of Atos-limited.co.uk , binary options brokers. Deposited $13330.00 and never heard from them since!
HI I KNOW THEM VERY WELL CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Please post any information publicly. That way everyone having a similar issue can use it.

Hi To The FPA I HAVE AN UPDATED LIST TO ALL THE SITES OF THIS COMPANY AND ALL OF THEM ARE SCAM YOU WILL NEVER AND NEVR SEE YOUR MONEY THEY ARE LOCATED IN ISRAEL NOT REGULATED THE DO NOT HAVE ANY BROKER`S AS IT IS ON THE WEBSITE THEY CLAIM THAT THE WEBSITE IS SECURE BY THE SSL COMODO IT IS NOT CORRECT IT IS NOT SECURATED YOU CAN SEE ON THE WEBSITE ADRESS THAT THE PAGE IS NOT SECURED
DO NOT GIVE THOSE PEOPLE 1 CENT

tudortrade.com
royalgain.com
citioption.com
1000traders.com
thebinarylab.net
mciinvestments.com
optionsstation.com
sceltaoptions.com
flashbinary.com

all those websites are handled by the same company the are all scam do no invest there

Back