ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Napoleon

Emperor of France
At ease soldier. :confused: My name is General Napoleon.

Congratulations on registering successfully. You are now on your way to becoming a solider of the Forex Peace Army. Why don't you introduce yourself to your fellow soldiers? Where are you from, what brings you to Forex, and what are your goals?

Dismissed.

Oh yeah, and enjoy the presentation below as to what Recruit Training looks like :) (physically unfit and under 18 please do not watch this video)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reason for enrollment.

I joined this here union for two reasons, to trade the news for cash, and two, to help protect the rights of the forex trader. I'm just really trying to improve my knowledge of the foreign exchange market in all conditions, and to reduce my account drawdown. The idea of news trading also intrigues me. Long story short. I want more money via forex.

new bird

Hello,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a member of your Forex Currency trading Forum.i come to learn and give back knowedge when i'm able to give back.

Loyal Recruit - Reporting for duty!

General Napoleon,

I have been serving on your far right flank since you came to power. Prior to then I was part of the resistance engaged in guerrilla warfare against the evil beast "Bucketstein" and his horde of demon thieves.

Lost plenty of blood, some appendages and most of my ass until you and your faithful scout LeFelix came along. Since that time bleeding has stopped and necessary parts growing back. Very appreciative.

Although in the wings most of the time I spend minimum one hour a day watching the battle. Jump in for some booty from time to time. Right now for instance, selling some high priced Loonie against some Aussie tricks and shaky bucks.

Fully appreciate what you two are doing.

Expect my loyalty.

For some reason when I read your post I was thinking of the movie Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail. The scene were the knight gets his limbs cut off "Oh its just a flesh wound", and yet keeps on wanting to fight.

:) Glad you could join us.

General Napoleon,

After going thru Basic at Parris Island, I think I should shed some light on my handle fxpuppy. DO NOT LET MY HANDLE DECIEVE ANYONE.

I am a Forex puppy because markets are the battleground and I treat it with respect and FOLLOW IT whereever it leads me. With regard to the master (the markets), he speaks and I follow.

If I follow it without trying to impose MY WILL on what it wants TO DO, it gives me ALPO and Milk Bone treats and take me to the vet and the dog shows.

If I dont follow it, complain and get mad because it changes its mind ocasionally, then it feed me Walmart brand Dog Food and I get sick and get the runs.

So, I follow my master and it does well by me, When it get distracted and looks the other way. I RIP ITS BALLS OUT, WITH a Close and snatch off his table everything I can. BEWARE of WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING.:cool:

FXPUPPY

General

This is a cool idea.

Well I am from London and I trade currencies at a hedge fund in London. I love trading and my goals are to work towards developing some statisitical arbitrage models in various derivatives.

New to the Forex Exchange and its challenges!!

First time on this and wondering where it will lead me??

No Experience and like to learn more about it, they say we are never ever finish learning until we get senile??

I am not senile yet and like you to teach me on what to look out for and where to begin.

So I will see who is here to help me get into this and how it will work, any good Teachers out there to start me up??

Where will I line up for my Lessons.

Thanks maybe not so smartone??:mad:::eek:oh:

Back