ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hello,

Basically I am a complete beginner on forex. A friend of mine has been having quite interesting return of the forex in the last six months and so I decided to start experience this new market myself.

My idea would be to make a lot of money (that is original isn't it?) but afterwards I would like to divest the benefits into renewable energies, especially Photovoltaic (panels that converts sun into electricity) because some how I believe that will be essential for our future and even profitable :)

Talk to you soon then!

Newbie here

Reporting from Florida. I've joined as a recruit to learn as much as possible from the people around me in this community. I'm hoping I'll make some money and a few friends along the way.

Hi, I live in Scottsdale, AZ (and sometimes Annapolis MD) and work as a webmaster & full time trader. I have recently decided to switch from equities & options to forex because I no longer trust the US markets, at least in the short to medium term. I've been studying forex for about a year & plan to start 'live' trading soon.
I found a link to forexpeacearmy on another blog & like his open & honest approach to helping others learn forex without getting hurt. That is also the purpose of my website, traderstar.com, to help others avoid the many mistakes I made when getting started.
I'm not sure that trading the news is for me .. I am so used to charts .. but time will tell, I will certainly look forward to learning from others on this site. :)

BTW my daughter is a NAVY Lt .. hope that is ok with these 'army' recruits!

Last edited:
Hello,
I have joined this forum to learn more about forex and most importantly profit from trading the news. I hope to contribute all I have personally learnt for the furtherance of our united efforts.

Many thanks.

Hello,
I have joined this forum to learn more about forex and most importantly profit from trading the news. I hope to contribute all I have personally learnt for the furtherance of our united efforts.

Many thanks.:D

Forexsites says Hi to all

Welcome all I'm a Kiwi based in Australia and run my own information portal Forexsites.com since 2002. I have known of the forum and Felix for some time now and thought it time to say Hi and contribute when I can. If you want to news trade this is the place to start as news trading is fast, furious, fun and not for the faint hearted!
The aim for me is to promote this forum where I can and Forex Bastards in general its still the wild west out there in Forexland but changing so keep those guns handy when required.
Keep up the good work Felix.
United We Stand.

Cheers -:cool: Brian Wood.

Hello everyone--I have viewed forexbastards before but the forex peace army must be a new addition. I have been trading for approximatley 2 months and returns have been modest. I am currently up about 10 %. I read posts from other sites and read about outstanding returns but find it hard to believe. I have joined learn from others, to improve returns and help others with what i have learned. :err:

Hi all,

I'm living in The Netherlands and would like to start my career in Forex-trading. "I hail thee, Felix!" for setting up this forum. So far I did not get screwed, yet... I am SO grateful to have found your website & forum, thanks! Once I'm in the position (e.g. knowlegde ? :) to do so, I shall be happy to contribute as much as possible.

Keep up the great work, again many thanks!

hi all!
a quick hello message, struggeling with forex since 12month already and almost broke more or less my account. did a lot of mistakes myself, but some blame is also goeing to my current broker (saxobank)...bad fills or no fills at all during news, stoploss hunting, etc..you name it. i'm still looking for a new broker, if anyone can give some recommendations, that would be great (in respect to news trading!)

still i blieve, that money can be made and therefore i'm still fighting with that market. I#m here to lean as much as possible.

cheers,

Back