ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

General Napolean, Sir.

First off... Loving this theme!

I am here because I am tired of working my fingers to the bone making others rich or having the credit for my efforts awarded to those my efforts have carried to their success only to have vast tracts of month left at the end of the remuneration package.

My experience, here, is from simulation only and like any rookie, I must have had a respectable amount of luck since I am well into profit. I am certain that this is largely due to zero spreads / commissions / taxes and a strong leverage (which I cannot find or alter), but have infiltrated behind enemy lines and discovered that my "style" is called "scalping".

I do hope this is not a system that is frowned upon as it seems to be working for me at this stage.

In fact the only failed missions on my resume - that I didn't intentionally resign - happened because I tried to use the functions that are supposed to prevent failure in the first place, so I obviously did it wrong. When going purely on instinct and sitting permanently at my command centre, I've had an average of 80% profit.

Please tell me that this can be true on the live battle ground too. I would be happy to part with 50 % of my profit just to know that my actions on my account are the ONLY actions on my account. If my handler pulls me out early or steals my credit I'd probably go rogue. I've read some scary stuff about brokers and their unethical behavior.

As it stands, I need basic training. Luck only lasts so long and once I begin using live ammunition, I would prefer to hit targets while avoiding unnecessary platoon collateral.

I need to find a good handler as I hear there are many double agents out there ready to abuse my ignorance.

Any advice welcome, especially on getting into live account, without being fleeced, with minimum initial outlay.

Awaiting co-ordinates

Hey, Scott here.

Been trialing out demo accounts for a few months now, and getting familiar with the ins and outs of the trading environment. Found some very educational content out there and it was in another forum that I found a discussion about this place, thought i'd check it out and i'm impressed.

Trade long and Prosper :) S

Hello,

I've been a member for over a year, but have only become involved in postings in the last month or so. I've been profitable with a mini-account (1 pip =$1, turning 1K to 2.7K), but on a managed account (Acme Hedge manage, ECN Alpha broker), my account was blown out (10K)--promises by ACME Hedge to close trades at 85% total value were ignored, then ECN ALPHA and ACME Hedge "disappeared" shortly afterwards--no way to contact them. Since I do see the potential in Forex, I've decided to be a more aggressive student of the game, and a much more cautious one! This site offers a wealth of information--but scammers are always looking for new, vulnerable prey...

May all your days be filled with pips, and all your orders filled promptly. :)

Ron Sherman
8th Grade Science Teacher

Hello
Been in the Forex world for a year + by trying to keep my accounts profitable as long as it takes for me to discover the perfect strategy for trading? Joined this forum because I do need to be in the game, look out for new strategies, EA’s, products, and anything else that can add value to my skills.
I like the community, hope it will help me to help you.

My Story?

Well... From Late 2010 I thought Ive had enough of not understanding a thing out of trading/stock market etc.. So I went self learning n exploring!
2011 I was continuing self learning on n off
Found some links, friend gave me some pointers. Videos links info, Bloomberg Tv. I was aiming to get fuly absorbed!

Found "Knowledge to Action" (Those that know)

Good introductory course into trading but pricy as ****!

Broker with ETX Capital... They been good to me.

I was using E Signal which came along with Knowledge to Action Course but noticed there were alot of grey areas in using Esignal and they took a chunk a month out ma cash for subscription.
I thought... sod this!

KNowledge to action did an ok job but u can learn this all on the internet but some learners are different and need different circumstances to improve their learning i.e seminar, learning alone, group learning.
Id give them a 5/10!

Up to now I been trading properly for about 4months.
Learned loads.
Made several profits and losses
Just making it into a habit. slowly building my account!

I know its working because I look back on where I was before and now I feel like I know so much about trading... I confuse friends all the time! =)

But speaking of friends... My forex social life is quite lonely til I got here.. I wanna build up some like minded buddies here too to bounce back n forth Forex/stock trading ideas n insights n general stuff!

So Im here! I keep posted on Sive n Hawkins.
I Always login FPA so if you about and wanna join me on the journey to Financial Freedom gimme a shout n lets keep it moving!

Happy Trading brothers n sisters!
Dont suffer in silence..

May the force be with you!!!!!!!

Hello to everybody, my name is Tan I looking forward to participating in this fantastic forum. I cannot believe I did not find it before. I live in Hong Kong and been trading sins last year 2011. So much information to get through before i start posting

Tan Ng

A big hello from another Hong Konger. Really loving the site, loads of very useful information especially for a newbie like myself! Looking forward to making some serious money down the line and having a bit of fun while I'm at it!

Stu

Hi to all forex friends all over the world! My name is Dietmar and i am from Italy, I am a big fan of this army (by far the best army I'ver ever heard of!). I am reading and learning the forex market since some years now, but the quality of information I got on this site is unique. I am looking forward to exchange ideas with like-minded soldiers and to achieve a knowledge that alows us get and stay profitable!

Dietmar

Back