ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hi Tan, I would just like to say welcome to our community - I also read a lot and watched many vids before started getting active, it is time for us to grow to real experts I think - don't you agree?
Dietmar

Hello everyone, I'd like to take a few moments and just introduce myself.
I'm student of aeronautical engineering but I have also interests in economy. I heard for foreign exchange market two years ago and since then I'm very interesting in it. I registered here a year ago and started to read that great forex course. All I want to say is that this is the best community/forum that I found on the Internet. Especially what I found most valuable here is everyday analysis from Sive Morten. My trading has been improved since I'm here, and many thanks to Mr. Sive!!! I'm still newbie but I hope I'll improve my trading skills and make contributions to this army once. :)

Hi guys, I have been trading FX for five years and finally happy in my skin and the strategy I trade. It's now time to integrate into a trading community to share ideas/strategies in order to grow. I've been a silent observer of this site for years and find the integrity "refreshing" in a tough world. Look forward to sharing.

I'm the newest person in this community I guess! It's exciting the opportunities that abounds in forex but i'm also really skeptical. Please you all should help make my journey into forex pleasant and worthwhile. I'm sure I'm in the right place...

Hello Everyone,

I am Brajesh Mishra and I have been having little difficulty in navigating this forum, but I am glad I finally managed to post.
I am from India and I am keen on learning Forex. Though I have trading experience in Indian Stocks and Commodities market but Forex is something that I never explored or tried.
I am looking forward to learning and knowing about trading in Forex.

Best Regards,
Brajesh

Hello all,

I have been playing with Forex for awhile. I have spent, probably wasted money is a better term, on mentors and such. I lost interest in Forex for awhile but now my circumstances have changed and now I am becoming serious about Forex again. I come to realized that no one has to pay for a mentor because there are tons of free material and much cheaper resources then paying someone.
But mostly, there is FPA that has our backs, the FOREX Trader, that will point us in the right right direction. We just have to use the resources.

Lead on General. I have the weapon just need the animination

Back