ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hey Forexers,

I'm Josh Martinez. Some call me FX Pathfinder (kind of a name I got from my Forex trading career similar to my dad's FX Chief nickname). I've been trading this market for more than 4 years now and I got the point a few years ago where trading and later teaching others to work the market has literally become a sufficient enough income provider that I quit my other personal trainer job. I don't take it lightly when I say that being able to trade currencies has helped me change my entire life. I'm always on the lookout for the latest trading news and I'm excited to get to talk with you all. I heard this was where the real traders are and I want to know more!

Hello all,

My name is Florian and I'm planning on becomming a successful FX trader ;). I plan to stick to a schedule and read FX-related articles and posts every day so I can extend my FX knowledge. Also I will post questions, ideas so I can ultimately reach my goal :D GL to us all

Hi I'm Calvin from Singapore.

I trade forex for about a year plus n with some success in using ea.
I wanted to become financial free in 10 years time. And doing so by building a stable flow of passive income. But I found out that trading to earn money is not difficult. To get a reliable and trusted broker is the ultimate challenge! What's the point of earning fake $ where you can't withdraw?

This is the reason that I become a member of fpa.

Hi, I am a newbie who just finished Military School and am searching to piggy-back on someone prior efforts at finding a good broker, which despite all the broker reviews seems a daunting task. Yes I know it all depends on what sort of trader I am seeking to become and so the answer to my search cannot be as canned as I would like. I notice where many members mention how they have tried and been disappointed in various brokers and even maintain several different broker accounts. Is this trial and error the only way to get to a satisfying result?

So as not to get the cart before the horse, I am assuming there may be some practical advantage doing my several months practice trading of major currencies with such faux trading services offered by the same broker I hope to eventually go live with. If they are really independent considerations, I would like to know so I can put off finding a good broker until I am ready to go live. ~ Jim

Open demo accounts with several brokers.

Make SURE to use a throw-away email address and NOT to give your real phone number. Some brokers are notorious for pressuring newbies to deposit more and more money before leading the account to destruction. Even a good broker is likely to call and try to get you to open a live account.

Thanks. That's pretty solid advice.

There may be a more appropriate venue for this question, but what should one look for in a broker?

Thank you

Thank you for the warm welcome sticky. I have the warm fuzzies about being able to learn a lot here.

Everyone denies being here. :)

For some reason, not too may newbies wander into the Hello and Welcome folder.

Back