ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Most start off one folder above this one - Beginners Bootcamp.

The forums are much more complicated than they were when this thread was created. I suppose I should create a Welcome Guide and suggest that new members come here and introduce themselves.

Most start off one folder above this one - Beginners Bootcamp.

The forums are much more complicated than they were when this thread was created. I suppose I should create a Welcome Guide and suggest that new members come here and introduce themselves.

Please do, sounds good! As a new member, I'm just confused.

I joined because a friend who Trades for a living put me onto FPA,he said they are Honest ,and will help me learn,it is a group of people who want to help others
without demanding big dollars.
I like the concept of Trading and hope it might make me a few dollars for weekend dinners,im a FIFO worker in Pilbara of western Australia,and Love surfing.
im not school smart by any means and am really just a "Joe local lunchbox"hahah .
im hoping through FPA i can learn to trade smart and meet some like minded friends ,i watch world events a lot and understand that is one way of trading.
Nice to meet you all :)

Dear friends,

I am from Sydney, Australia. At the moment I am also studying renewable energy engineering at UNSW, now in fourth (and final) year. I am interested in forex as a primary income source. I don't have too much capital that I am prepared to lose. I plan on getting well educated before placing any live trades and am currently using babypips.com as my resource (please let me know if anyone has found resources that they prefer). I have no experience trading in financial markets. I have had experience with ForexCT, FXCM and Easy-Forex. I'd like to find the best broker out there and hopefully this site should help with that. Based firstly on what I've heard from reviews on the internet and secondly on my own personal experience, Easy-Forex is my preference at the moment.

Oh and I am aware of the Forex Military school on this site and have had a quick look through it. I think I prefer babypips because it has quizzes and therefore lets me test and monitor my knowledge.

I joined because a friend who Trades for a living put me onto FPA,he said they are Honest ,and will help me learn,it is a group of people who want to help others
without demanding big dollars.
Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to FPA ozytodd, Its always pleasure to welcome new member at FPA and you can start your learning about forex from FPA Forex School.

Best of Luck :)

Dear friends,

I am from Sydney, Australia. At the moment I am also studying renewable energy engineering at UNSW, now in fourth (and final) year. I am interested in forex as a primary income source. I don't have too much capital that I am prepared to lose. I plan on getting well educated before placing any live trades and am currently using babypips.com as my resource (please let me know if anyone has found resources that they prefer). I have no experience trading in financial markets. I have had experience with ForexCT, FXCM and Easy-Forex. I'd like to find the best broker out there and hopefully this site should help with that. Based firstly on what I've heard from reviews on the internet and secondly on my own personal experience, Easy-Forex is my preference at the moment.

Welcome to FPA James,

As you are new in Forex, here are few tips for you.

1. Do not jump in to live accounts without practicing on demo.
2. Do not choose brokers only for theirs reviews.
3. Check your broker with small deposit first.
4. Make your strategy for Trading.

Best of luck James :)

Back