ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

I am new here. I already made an into post, but dont know if y'all want newbies to say hi here as well....

So.... Hi.

EDIT: I hope this is not to dumb a question. I made an intro post when I registered earlier today, where I spoke about who I am and my experience in financial trading thus far (minimal is an exaggeration....) and said hi here as well, and saw the post I made here, but my intro post has vanished. Is it awaiting approval, or did I do something wrong and I should post again? Since this thread obviously shows my post, I will ask this here. Sorry if it should be obvious.

Last edited:
I am new here. I already made an into post, but dont know if y'all want newbies to say hi here as well....

So.... Hi.

EDIT: I hope this is not to dumb a question. I made an intro post when I registered earlier today, where I spoke about who I am and my experience in financial trading thus far (minimal is an exaggeration....) and said hi here as well, and saw the post I made here, but my intro post has vanished. Is it awaiting approval, or did I do something wrong and I should post again? Since this thread obviously shows my post, I will ask this here. Sorry if it should be obvious.

Your thread and your post both are visible bro. Welcome again to FPA.

Your thread and your post both are visible bro. Welcome again to FPA.

Thank you. Yes, I now see that my posts are moderated first and, if approved, published. When does a member qualify to be published immediately? I ask as I see that all posts I make are moderated first. The waiting is not a problem, I am just wondering.

And thank you for your info and tips in my other thread.

Thank you. Yes, I now see that my posts are moderated first and, if approved, published. When does a member qualify to be published immediately? I ask as I see that all posts I make are moderated first. The waiting is not a problem, I am just wondering.

And thank you for your info and tips in my other thread.

Your most Welcome bro, feel free to ask anything :)

i have joined in just to learn more from other successful traders...would love to share my trades with others and see others trade ideas...

Hi everyone. First, please allow me to salute the general and other senior officers here. I am a newbie. I decided to enlist because I believe the best way to win (if I should call it) is through learning from the best strategists. Thanks for this space and opportunity.

Hello General. This is recruit willflecth reporting sir! I came to enlist in this camp to learn and to give back what I can. Given the tools and information shared by the officers, senior members and fellow recruits, I hope to be able to march to the forefront of trading and be a better soldier. Thank you very much.

Hi everyone. First, please allow me to salute the general and other senior officers here. I am a newbie. I decided to enlist because I believe the best way to win (if I should call it) is through learning from the best strategists. Thanks for this space and opportunity.

Hello General. This is recruit willflecth reporting sir! I came to enlist in this camp to learn and to give back what I can. Given the tools and information shared by the officers, senior members and fellow recruits, I hope to be able to march to the forefront of trading and be a better soldier. Thank you very much.

Welcome to FPA freecolley and willfletch, its always glad to welcoming new member in our Army.

We are here to guide you about what is Forex and how to perform trading.

You guys can start your training with this link : learning Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker

Back