1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by Napoleon, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Lynch

Lynch Highly Suspicious Person

Hello to everybody,
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a member of your Forex Currency trading Forum.i come to learn and give back knowledge when i'm able to give back.

2. ForexViking

ForexViking Recruit

Hi everyone. New to the forum have been trading forex for around 4 years now and recently started trading crypto in the last few months. Look forward to learning from the forums and meeting new people from the community :)

3. Wolverine1991

Wolverine1991 Recruit

I joined this here union for two reasons, to trade the news for cash, and two, to help protect the rights of the forex trader. I'm just really trying to improve my knowledge of the foreign exchange market in all conditions, and to reduce my account drawdown. The idea of news trading also intrigues me. Long story short. I want more money via forex.

4. AndrewBlack

AndrewBlack Recruit

Hi everyone! I am from Lisbon. Joined here to get more knowladge about FX. My goal is to reach the level of trading that would allow me to become a full-time trader.