ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hello All

Hi I'm new here..just signed up..looking for ways to earn consistent money through FOREX and finally reaching true financial freedom..I'm new to FOREX and searching for wayz to fully understand how to trade professionally and profitably on a consistent basis..Im sure we can help each other out and hope for a better future for all of us..thnx

Hello to all

Hello I just started in forex, i i think i am the only one that trade in forex in my contry, here in Paraguay. So i want to learn a lot. Thank Felix.:)

Hoo-wa, Napoleon, Sir. I could've chosen "PFC GreenHorn" for my username. I'm an active real estate investor in TN looking for diversification opportunities, and have been intrigued by what little (very little!!!) I know about "FX." We have lots of Bastards in real estate, as well, so I'm all too eager to "Fall In" with a proper commander when approaching a new mine field. Looking forward to training and serving under you, Sir!

Curly "GreenHorn"

Hello my fellow recruits!!! That was an interesting video.

I know that the road to Forex is not easy. No business is risk free. All requires constant training and follow-up.

I joined the forum because I wanted to learn and trade news on foreign exchange. And to add to my value.

May God be my helper ! Amen.

Another Recruit

Hey all. Been trading the 4x made hard for about three years and my picture about says it all. I have seen at least four major scam events and have successfully eliminated my account three times now.

I eliminated my account once due to overleveraging my equity, once by getting locked out of my trading platform (anyone heard of FXCM?) and third by loosing power for seven days late last year and having no access to the market signals much less a warm cup of soup.

In the scam arena on one occasion FXCM held up a wire deposit until I had to break open positions and take major losses. On a second occasion they refused to let me withdraw funds by check which was the manner in which I deposited the funds in the first place. On a third occasion I had a huge out of the money position closed by them on my trading platform when I closed another position. And recently, when trading the core CPI, they held up my order, grayed out the ability to cancel the order, and filled it after the move was over, placing me in a loosing trade almost immediately as it rebounded beyond its original start price.

I am trying to decide if I should stick with stocks. :embarrassed:

Attachments

• RapClothes.jpg
    RapClothes.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 15
soldier reporting sir!!!

:confused:my name is clement,proudly NIGERIAN,my goal i s to make money from forex investment.Now am scared because i dont know much about forex and the level of scam.So,that was why i joined Forex Peace Army help and do hope i wont regreat it.Thanks soldier.

hiiii

am tope fromNIGERIA. am overly excited being a recruit of forex bastards...sorry forex peace amry. i had read a lot of books on forex all tono avail. i have lost tons ofdollars in forex. my friend logged onto your ssite and his life has never remained the same.

he has made fortunes from forex by trading in the news ussing your system.

i wanna follow ssuit. pls am ready to learn.

thanks, tope.:D

Hi there

I`m Martin from Austria (a little country in the heart of europe).
I trade the fx since 2 years with chartanlyze, killed two accounts, but also making 300% in 11 weeks from a $8k account.
Now i want to learn making money with the news and fundamentals and be a part of the fx-peacearmy to help scammed traders.

Excused my bad english;)

Martin

New to Forex Peace Army

Just joined and I'm in the process of exploring all that's offered here.

I've been practice trading for the last few months and have finally been able to make money on paper....we'll see what happens in real life.

Back