ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

YO!

Hi people.. I'm happy to be part of this forum, hopefully I will learn more than I know so far..

Hi

Hi Guys
I am a newbie to forex trading. Trading a mini account right now without too much success. Hope to be able to pick up some tips. Based in Canada.

Hi, my name is Abubakar Jaju, I'm a male student from Nigeria. I want to trade forex in order to earn more money. My goal is to be earning a five figure monthly. I like meeting new friends, like surfing the net and country viewing

Last edited:
Hello

Hi guys,
I am from Malaysia. Sure glad to be here and hopefully able to share information with all of you. I believe education is a continuous process, the only way to move forward and eventually to become wiser trader.
I would like to express my special thanks to Felix for making this happened.

Hi

Hey I can actually post something thats great. Hope to learn and become a profitable forex trader.

Hi all,

I've started on a real mini account after a few weeks with a demo. I'm still deep in the learning curve. I only make trades that I see recommended by one or two experts, short-term only. I'm making more positive or break-even trades than losing ones, but my losses in $ are usually larger than gains. (Working on fixing that!) I've followed Felix's signals in the FXStreet forum in demo and real accounts (and retrospectively) and found them to be as close as you can get to flawless. So here I am, looking forward to using it in the new year. THANKS!!!

Hello All,
Esh here from NY. Looking to try forex and be profitable. Read the course and actually some books and stuff, nothing really helped. Hoping to find a successful niche here.
Looking foward to learning and hopefully maybe post some things I may learn as well.

Orientation Video?

Hi everyone.

I read Felix's story and I am sure he's most sincere.

I like to learn about trading the forex. I can not find the trading signals orientation video. Know where I can get it off the menu? Thanks

GoldMine

Well I'm a Newbee and I know it. I picked a book Called Gold: The Once and Future Money Written by Nathan Lewis which has required me to redifine myself once agian.I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and I am here to make a Capital Investment to further my knowledge and undestanding of the world around me in atempt guided my investment strategies to the top of the learning curve and make lots of pips. I need guidence, that is why I'm hear.I'm hungry for it and it tastes great. Will you share your Pipimintpattie with me?

Back