ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Thank you felix

My name is Clement and I am new in the Forex Market, my reason for ventureing into this trade is that it gives me a steady employment but it is indeed a war front. as suggested by the youtube I washed, infact you people are very great.
Thanks a lot

I am John,from Nigeria.I trade the Forex so I can Join the Big Dogs sooner.tall dream you may say but Watch out.A soldier is not terrified by News of an impending attack.I will be here to listen and contribute my trade skills for the benefit of others.so help me god

Hi there.

Hi all,

I am a Malaysian dude. Been actively trading stocks and options for a few years but been laying low since 1 year or so due to life circumstances.:err:

Now, getting back to trading... am a forex convert. Been observing this forum for some time before deciding to participate.

I like the sharing and giving spirit of Felix. Hope to be able to do my parts, too.;)

New Recruit To the Forex Peace Army

Good Morning,

I am a retired school teacher living in central Florida and north Georgia. I have been following the free signals for about a year and I look forward to being an active participant in this forum.

Good Trading To All

Fred

paramilitary? huh? what?

Like everyone else, i'm looking to learn about trading and making some cash. I'm from California where we have a former body builder and terrible actor as a governor. I don't know much about forex so my ears are open.

am a newbie forex investor,want to be up to date with signals and trade news from this "gods own forex community".presently am in lagos,nigeria

This looks like a good place to be

I'm an Aussie. After some mediocre results from trading shares, I'm looking at forex with a mixture of interest and trepidation. Like a mouse looking out of his hole to see if the cheese has arrived, or if the cat is waiting to pounce. Hence the username.

Mia

Hi Soldiers-I have been missing in action chasing the easy way to trade the Forex,heaps of software,dud brokers,mental stupidity,and $30,000 down the toilet--That's why I am here-I am ready for battle but short on bullets(knowledge)
saluting
Darkmonk

A french soldier in the army of Napoleon

Hello, I'm french and I live in Vendome a small town in the center of France. I've been studying Forex for about 6 month and I plan to start "live trading" soon.
I have join this forum to learn more about trading signals and systems and to take the good decision in the choice of my broker.

I'm here too, because this "army" is independant and denounce scammers.
My goal is to be a profitable trader to be one day a full time trader.

Sorry for my bad english :embarrassed:

Sgt. Mac

Hi Everyone,
Been trading stocks and options for 4 years now and have gotten my butt kicked pretty good ... not much money left. No excuses re: the market, however ... it is what it is, so I blame myself ... seems I'm not disciplined or persistent enuf. Anyway, I've been reading everything on Felix's sites ... seems like a real straight shooter and a real good guy ... particularly like the 10% rule ... love to give and would give more if I was making it (retired vet). So I'm thinking I should sign up for the Diamonds ... comments please? Also, what ECN do you recommend I open an account with? Also, do you think $3-5k is enuf to start with, drawdowns, etc., considered? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This ole jarhead could use some help. Thanks much ... looking forward to joining the squad.:confused:

Back