ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Reporting For Duty...^_^

Hi,

My name is Kenneth from Malaysia. I have been in FOREX trading for 1/2 year. Still a novice trader and trying trading using a demo account. This site is good cos' a lot information sharing is being distributed in this site.

Peace
Kenneth

ECN Brokers

Hi Everyone,
Been trading stocks and options for 4 years now and have gotten my butt kicked pretty good ... not much money left. No excuses re: the market, however ... it is what it is, so I blame myself ... seems I'm not disciplined or persistent enuf. Anyway, I've been reading everything on Felix's sites ... seems like a real straight shooter and a real good guy ... particularly like the 10% rule ... love to give and would give more if I was making it (retired vet). So I'm thinking I should sign up for the Diamonds ... comments please? Also, what ECN do you recommend I open an account with? Also, do you think $3-5k is enuf to start with, drawdowns, etc., considered? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This ole jarhead could use some help. Thanks much ... looking forward to joining the squad.:confused:

Hi Brian,

I like your humble introduction. Forex Bastards has webpage comparing different brokers. You may look there if you have not done that yet.

BTW, I hear many good things regarding MB Trading and InteractiveBrokers. They use ECNs, and charge commission. So, it is unlikely they trade against you.

Good luck
:) Hannan

Hello everyone!

I’m living in Norway and have been trading stocks for some years for a living. Now I’m investigating the Forex marked and discovered this Website witch seem to be of good value. Maybe the Forex marked is better than the Stock marked since all movement in currency is good for trading – no cracks or â€bad†days – just up’s and down’s (most of the time).

Kolibri

new private reporting for duty

Hi everybody,
My name is Denamix.
I really like the philosophy behind this forum and the whole concept of Felix' site. I recently discovered that doing service for others brings the ultimate joy and by giving to others we receive even more.
So i want to learn how to trade currency and make money consistently so i could run my service projects.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hello to all

Hi folks, I've been a trader in the futures market for about 20 years, but, I am new to forex and hope I can pick up some pointers here that will help me get familiar with this type of trading. thanks for the invite, RJW01

Proud to Serve - Pip Counter

General Napolean,

Recruit Pip Counter reporting for Duty Sir!!!

I was a POW for 6 long months, until recently liberated By the forex Peace Army. I was caputured while searching for new investment opportunities in the Forex markets. I heard forex was rewarding and challenging so I signed up right away, and within 3 clicks I found myself in merciless terrain that was brutal and unforgiving. Aussie, Yen, and Dollar, I bled day & night, until I found myself surrounded on all sides by thiefing brokers demanding the cordinates of my last remaining pips. As Fortune would have it, I came across a escape map to the Forex Peace Army, while searching the wall of my cell. The rest is history. General Napolean, it is my belief that this is a cause definately worth fighting for.

Reporting sir!

One of the greatest idea I've seen on fx trading.Joined to learn fx news trading and interact with fellow soldiers.Name's mog:):):)

Greetings To All

My name is James and I am new to Forex. I am here because my last investment attempt in the stock market was a disaster. That was 15 years ago and I don't feel like repeating the experience. When looking around for education on Forex, everything had a sense of voodoo surrounding it. I mean come on, shooting star charts?!! I feel like I'm a logical guy and this just wasn't making sense to me. Nobody explained anything.

So here I am, lets see where it goes.

J.

Hello

I am relatively new to the Forex market , traded stocks for 1/2 years with moderate success , but lack of time to dedicate to trading . I joined to learn and to serve the army the best i can . I have had a relatively bad experience with a CFD/ Stock/ Fx trading platform @ Synthesis bank .
Would like to share info on what are the good systems / managed accounts . If there are any ???
Thanks for your welcome

Back