ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hello to everybody,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a member of your Forex Currency trading Forum.i come to learn and give back knowledge when i'm able to give back.

Hi everyone. New to the forum have been trading forex for around 4 years now and recently started trading crypto in the last few months. Look forward to learning from the forums and meeting new people from the community :)

I joined this here union for two reasons, to trade the news for cash, and two, to help protect the rights of the forex trader. I'm just really trying to improve my knowledge of the foreign exchange market in all conditions, and to reduce my account drawdown. The idea of news trading also intrigues me. Long story short. I want more money via forex.

Hi everyone! I am from Lisbon. Joined here to get more knowladge about FX. My goal is to reach the level of trading that would allow me to become a full-time trader.

At ease soldier. :confused: My name is General Napoleon.

Congratulations on registering successfully. You are now on your way to becoming a solider of the Forex Peace Army. Why don't you introduce yourself to your fellow soldiers? Where are you from, what brings you to Forex, and what are your goals?

Dismissed.

Oh yeah, and enjoy the presentation below as to what Recruit Training looks like :) (physically unfit and under 18 please do not watch this video)

ahaha love it!

Back