ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

First Day Sir !!!

Well Hi to everyone, I am certainly a very new recruit and at the moment know very little about forex trading. i have tried lots of various 'get quick schemes' and have lost a fortune. So when I discovered FOREX I thought I would find as much about this as I could before spending more money chasing the dream.
To be honest I have a reasonable job, but just need to increase my bottom line with a few extra quid each month.

Hopefully I can learn something here and I therefore rely on you guys for some help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello

Hello everybody! I have been trading stocks for about 4 years, am now touching forex but am dead scared! I want to learn here from you and I sincerely hope I will be successful from the help of Felix and all the members here. I live in South Africa, Cape Town. I trade on pure technical analysis, but hope the calender and news will help!

Hello

Hi everyone, I am new to Forex and only have a demo account, but am looking to go live soon. If I can stop crashing demo accounts. I'm sure I have a lot to learn. Thanks for having me.

Salute from a New Joiner

Signing in from England UK. Looking to join a community of special forces taking on the big boys of FX plays.

Looking forward to a great 2008 and Happy New Year everyone :D

Report Duty.

Good Day Everyone.

I'm from MALAYSIA and i'm proud to be 1 of the SOLDIER in FX.

Happy Trading!:cool:

Why I joined

Ill keep this short, since its the military way, (prior service myself). I want a scam-free source of information on Forex. I have been investigating forex & lightly trading with FXCM for a while now...... its what I WANT to do!! Accounting in mid-town NYC just isnt doing it for me anymore, & I want to learn some SOLID methodology :nerd: I look forward to being a part of this.

hello to all comrades

:)I am Viccao, new recruit from California, doing online forex trading for three years but still in loss, just hope I can learn some skills here to recover those lost money

Just joined. Hoping for a scam free fx world. I am from Malaysia and hope to make it with fx.

Happy trading! :)

Redzar, here reporting, Gen. Napoleon.
I am from the historic place called Pico Rivera CA USA. I have been reading the intel at forexbastards and following its operation. I hope to dig deeper into the forex intel community and be as covert as possible to upgrade to master forex spy; report covert, bastardly and malicious operations of rogue bucket forex units. But most of all, I want to learn all these through your organization.
It is an honor to be your soldier and/or spy, as the case maybe.

Back