• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Attention about MxTrade

I am having an issue with a company
Dear friend
I'm fed up about Mxtrade.
The broker call almost everyday, above all in the night . I live far away from Italy. (six hour later).
They threatened me.
I have to accept $ 20,000 as reimbursement, but leave them to them for at least two years. If I accept, it's all ok. otherwise I should have a big problems
I recorded phone calls.
I have all screenshots where you can see that the graphics are manipulated.
you can see in MT4 (M1) four minutes disappeared (screenshot)

Dear friend
I'm fed up about Mxtrade.
The broker call almost everyday, above all in the night . I live far away from Italy. (six hour later).
They threatened me.
I have to accept $ 20,000 as reimbursement, but leave them to them for at least two years. If I accept, it's all ok. otherwise I should have a big problems
I recorded phone calls.
I have all screenshots where you can see that the graphics are manipulated.
you can see in MT4 (M1) four minutes disappeared (screenshot)
Hey Leo, as i promise, i called them to see clear through this story, cause i told you i am a client too. They explained me a bit of what happened, but for privacy they were not be able to tell me the details. Anyway they assured me they called you several times and they are doing everything to meet your requests. Mistakes can happen, but if the company admits it, i think it is not fair from your side to continue to go against them. Maybe you should calm down.

If money is owed, it needs to be paid in a timely fashion. A week is reasonable. 2 weeks is worrisome, but no cause for panic.

Two years is more than enough to call in the police and regulators.

Today the call me. I recorded the call. The asked me again money. This is extortion.
If you want to see my screenshots about the operations, no problems. 4 minutes vanished about M1.
Tell me the price about Vix (19/02 16:52 Cyprus local hour) and the spread. They opened and closed 30 lots immediately.

The Italian Mxtrade change everyday. It drive me mad (crazy). Yestarday they sent to me one offer. Today the offer changed.
I'm very angry...

The Italian Mxtrade change everyday. It drive me mad (crazy). Yestarday they sent to me one offer. Today the offer changed.
I'm very angry...

go to the police and the relevant authorities.simple. if you are right, you should win the case hands down.

Today the call me. I recorded the call. The asked me again money. This is extortion.
If you want to see my screenshots about the operations, no problems. 4 minutes vanished about M1.
Tell me the price about Vix (19/02 16:52 Cyprus local hour) and the spread. They opened and closed 30 lots immediately.

Hi Leo,

i think that what i read is enought.. I am a operator of MXTrade, but first of all i am a person like you, that would like, and in this case pretend, respect of the work that i am doing each day. Today one of my client call me to advise me about this forum, telling me that he is really confused and he does not know to whom believe. I know that probably my answer will sound obvious for most of you, but the here mentioned guy LeoT is speaking inappropriately and without any clue about the company.I feel I need to take care about it, cause i am part of it as a person, and as a person like all the people that now are reading my message, i am an hard-worker, who wake up every morning to go to work and to do her best to do it right, to do it correctly, to do it honestly. I feel bad to hear all these bad and false statements, but fist of all, i feel it is unfair to me, to my collegues and to the company. I perfectly know that this morning the heads of the office sent to Leo an email with the amount of money ( a huge one) that it can be given to him. Never, and i say never, we asked him more money. NEVER. I can obtain from the bosses the proofs of what i am saying and show to who is interested in order to let you understand who is really lying. I am also adding that all this kind of drama is, in my opinion, just a way of LeoT to blame MXtrade for HIS wrong trading (think about it. this is the typical behaviour of the player, who thinks to be always right and try always to find the best excuse for his losses). I am sorry to speak such in a hard way, but i didi't like at all the way he described not only the company, but also the honest people like my collegues ( and I) whom are doing everything to be always near their clients.

KTY, since you are such a hardworking person, could you please explain to LeoT how he can close all positions and withdraw all of his money? I believe that should be enough to resolve the issue.

Back