• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Attention about MxTrade

I am having an issue with a company
Dear my friend
Today Maxtrade today change company. The new one is Lau global Services Corporation, but the italian branch is still followed from Italian People.
The same people who stole me money with scam. This people are working with two forex. I know because they are using the same phone numbers.
To all friend who live in Italy.
Pay attention about those people.
They are very dangeorus. (I don't know if I can post the name)
LeoT

Dear LEo,

You are the most pitiful man i ever met in my life. Write. Keep going. Say all the names you want. Please do it, cause all of these messages will go directly to the Law Court. Yes, the Law Court, cause now we are tired of your unfair behaviour so we took the decision to expose a complaint about you and yours defamations. Be aware cause you will receive a call soon and then you will be free to repeat all the story again under oath in court and to bring all your "un-real" proofs.

Wish you gook luck, cause this time you will really need.

By the way, i suggest you to read more and to be more knowledgeable.. the LAU Global Services Corporation is a HUGE company, bigger than the R- Capital Solutions.. and you know why now we are with them? Because they bought us. And you now why they bought us? Because we are one of the best trading online Company.

Dear KTY

I am pitiful man you are a thief. THIEF
Write where you want, do not scare me.
You make me only laugh.
Do you want to go to law court? OK... go together.. Call me. please you have my phone number. call don't hesitate, or you're afraid.
I want to see what they will say when I show them all screenshoots about the scam....The recorded phone calls..
You are tired... I'm fed up.. now are literally (XXXXXXXXXX)
I WANT TO MONEY. I gained with vix... Do you understand?
Do you know mxtrade asked to my friend to take off all video and the bad signal on all forum?
The asked that I must post that you are a serious company and it's possible to work with you.
If I make this they will pay my friend (really.... I have a screenshoot)
This is bribery......

Last week, exactly Friday, I received an email (in Italian language, it's very strange) from mxtrade .
In this email I have read that mxtrade would be sold following Tuesday.
The RCS sells mxtrade to LAU.

For me it wasn’t important. if it was not something caught my attention.

In this email You can read all about the the new company.
LAU Glabal Services Corporation registered in Hong Kong
I discovered that there are a lot of problems. Very big problems
1- Their email doesn’t exit (error server)
2 – the phone number is American and it’s not connected. You can’t call them
3 – the address is not accurate (Hong Kong)
4- I have written to IFSC to ask about the license (you can see it in ther website). The IFSC answered the licence is a fake (I have the email about that)
This it should be a great company?

But it still not finished .
Tuesday I opened the website of mxtrade and I read at the bottom of pages the information about the new company.
The RCS doesn’t sell mxtrade to Lau, but the RCS sold to R. Capital Group registered in Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles with number 8413793-1.
Do you think it’s all ok. NOOOOOO.

All is fake.
1 - the address is not accurate
2 – the phone number is connect in Cyprus
3 –the Company doesn’t have a website.
4 – You can’t control the company.
5 – No IFSC or CYSEC
6 – the license is a fake

My friend I'm sure that the sale, if it's true, is only to cover all problems and all scams.
If you want to loss you money you can stay with them.

The LAU don't exist
I have the proof

see you next time

I just finished talking with Marco De Santis. This shady individual was my old italian broker.
Pay attention about he. He is very dangerous.
He confirmed that he was cheated me.

Dear KTY

I am pitiful man you are a thief. THIEF
Write where you want, do not scare me.
You make me only laugh.
Do you want to go to law court? OK... go together.. Call me. please you have my phone number. call don't hesitate, or you're afraid.
I want to see what they will say when I show them all screenshoots about the scam....The recorded phone calls..
You are tired... I'm fed up.. now are literally (XXXXXXXXXX)
I WANT TO MONEY. I gained with vix... Do you understand?
Do you know mxtrade asked to my friend to take off all video and the bad signal on all forum?
The asked that I must post that you are a serious company and it's possible to work with you.
If I make this they will pay my friend (really.... I have a screenshoot)
This is bribery......

Last week, exactly Friday, I received an email (in Italian language, it's very strange) from mxtrade .
In this email I have read that mxtrade would be sold following Tuesday.
The RCS sells mxtrade to LAU.

For me it wasn’t important. if it was not something caught my attention.

In this email You can read all about the the new company.
LAU Glabal Services Corporation registered in Hong Kong
I discovered that there are a lot of problems. Very big problems
1- Their email doesn’t exit (error server)
2 – the phone number is American and it’s not connected. You can’t call them
3 – the address is not accurate (Hong Kong)
4- I have written to IFSC to ask about the license (you can see it in ther website). The IFSC answered the licence is a fake (I have the email about that)
This it should be a great company?

But it still not finished .
Tuesday I opened the website of mxtrade and I read at the bottom of pages the information about the new company.
The RCS doesn’t sell mxtrade to Lau, but the RCS sold to R. Capital Group registered in Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles with number 8413793-1.
Do you think it’s all ok. NOOOOOO.

All is fake.
1 - the address is not accurate
2 – the phone number is connect in Cyprus
3 –the Company doesn’t have a website.
4 – You can’t control the company.
5 – No IFSC or CYSEC
6 – the license is a fake

My friend I'm sure that the sale, if it's true, is only to cover all problems and all scams.
If you want to loss you money you can stay with them.

The LAU don't exist
I have the proof

see you next time

Dear Leo,

We are in the middle of the transaction.. do you know what is a transaction? do you have an idea of the time it can take?? This is the reason why you can't see on our website the LAU, which is of course existing and regulated, but you read RC, which is regulated as well.

Regarding your screenshoot.. well.. we ask as a professional company to have a professional intermediary which maybe could make you think about your mistakes,but no.. you refused. Well, we also have something for you.. since you are the most realable and honest man ever..

"Volete dei post superlativi? NO PROBLEM
Volete un bellissimo video dove parlo che siete una società di cui fidarsi? NO PROBLEM

PAGATEMI e scrivo tutto quello che volete e distruggio tutto ciò che è in mio possesso.
la richiesta la sapete"

Translation : "Do you want super positive post? NO PROBLEM
Do you want a wonderfull video where i speak about you as a realable Company? NO PROBLEM
PAY ME and i will write everything you want and i will destroy everything bad that i said/made.
You know the amountof money that i want".

Did these words remind you something?? I also have proofs..your mail with exactly these words :)
I suggest you to not go further. Your words have not to be commented.

By the way, i suggest you to read more and to be more knowledgeable.. the LAU Global Services Corporation is a HUGE company, bigger than the R- Capital Solutions.. and you know why now we are with them? Because they bought us. And you now why they bought us? Because we are one of the best trading online Company.

Or because MxTrade was easy to snap up for a minimal amount of cash. :p

Or because MxTrade was easy to snap up for a minimal amount of cash. :p

Well Pharaoh.. different point of view..
By the way, strange that you just comment that sencence and not what i wrote about the "un-incorruptible" Leo. Do you need a screenshoot too in order to believe it and see finally who is who?

dear KTY

The italian mxtrade asked to my friend to delete the videos, the forum and to write a good sentences.
And the italian mxtrade paid my friend for that.

With the VIX operation I earned a lot of money.
Mxtrade must pay me, but It doesn't want.

You wrote the the LAU is regulated.
Ok tell me where. I want to see.

you are sinking...and above all you didn't call me... I know.. You are afraid.

Mxtrade.com is a scam. They will do bad with me. Plz do some thing. I lose too much money there. My English is not good plz you write the camplaint. If any one want proof contact with me. They trap people's in hedge position. They show people's the trade in the money but they donot show that this is a profit in hedge. After 2 month you lose your all money. One side you got profit after one side your get lose. Plz help me I lose 9k investment and I lose my whole 35k profit

Dear KTY
you have told to everybody that Mxtrade was bought by LAU.
The LAU is the biggest forex.. Bigger old then RCS.
OK OK
Look that pictures and tell me some think
in the picture 1 I can see all about the LAU
in the picture 2 I can't see un other address
In the picture 3 (about LAU) everythink are different

societa01.JPG
societa02.JPG
lau.JPG

mxtrade is false and deceitful, even if your videos cheat

dear KTY

The italian mxtrade asked to my friend to delete the videos, the forum and to write a good sentences.
And the italian mxtrade paid my friend for that.

With the VIX operation I earned a lot of money.
Mxtrade must pay me, but It doesn't want.

You wrote the the LAU is regulated.
Ok tell me where. I want to see.

you are sinking...and above all you didn't call me... I know.. You are afraid.

Leo listen...

First: if we really paid your friend, do you think we would be still discussing?
Second: stop opening new accounts! alberto, leo, malikonline.. do you think the people are stupid??? malikonline has just one post (as well as all the other fake clients disappointed with mxtrade)...you are ridiculous.

Back