• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Attention about MxTrade

I am having an issue with a company
Well Pharaoh.. different point of view..
By the way, strange that you just comment that sencence and not what i wrote about the "un-incorruptible" Leo. Do you need a screenshoot too in order to believe it and see finally who is who?

If you've got some real evidence on Leo, post away. If not, innuendo won't get you very far.

KTY

In the first post I told to everybody that I', Alberto even if In the post you can read Leot.
About the other nick..
before you shoot ****, ask for IP codes.
you will find that they are different.
I'm not down with this to claim damages
More you angry more I laugh.

I seem to see you sitting in front of the terminal to write nonsense, knowing that you SCAM the people.
Are you aware that steal people's money?
Did I ask precise questions?
You don't answer because you don't know what to say....
this is the truth

If you've got some real evidence on Leo, post away. If not, innuendo won't get you very far.

Please find attached the mail received by my boss from Alberto:
proof.JPG

With this comment, i will end here the fight with Alberto, with whom i will have the pleasure to meet face to face in the Court.

YES I want to see you too cheater
I want to know where I can control your license if you have one...
This is impossible because you don't have real a license
In the court I will show all the cheating from you.
you are a flock of sheeps and chickens

SHEEPS - CHICKENS

Dear KTY
I know who you are. You work with italian mxtrade.
Look the picture... What can you read?
Marco De Santis asked me money

bonifico.JPG

Since the last two pieces of evidence are image files, could someone please translate the relevant parts?

Alberto, I'm working for you. It's not that you can do all this mess. We help you to recover it, give us the trust you. Transfer money now

I lost a lot of money with MX Trade caused from them bad information and fake signal.
I read this form and other ones, I understand they are fake, how can have my money back?
Pleease help me

I lost a lot of money with MX Trade caused from them bad information and fake signal.
I read this form and other ones, I understand they are fake, how can have my money back?
Pleease help me

I suggest you to start your own thread so you can start your own process with MXTrade

Vorrei farvi conoscere la mia esperienza con questo broker MXTRADE ho depositato prima 1500 euro non ho voluto bonus il conto è aumentato e ho prelevato 3000 euro a volte ma non sempre ho seguito i consigli di Marco de Santis e di altri perché non sono sempre avanti al PC spesso medio le operazioni per riportarmi in utile o in pari in oltre seguo i consigli come tendenza e senza esagerare, oggi con i consigli e le mie operazioni sono arrivato a 23000 euro ho prelevato ancora altri 4000 euro. Questa è la mia esperienza con MXTRADE. Grazie

Back