• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Attention about MxTrade

I am having an issue with a company
Mxtrade frauds and offenses are heavy.
These are others email that desantis and staffieri send to me everyday

Attachments

• destantis10-09.JPG
    destantis10-09.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 3
  • destantis10-09b.JPG
    destantis10-09b.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
  • destantis10-09c.JPG
    destantis10-09c.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 2
  • destantis10-09d.JPG
    destantis10-09d.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
They are very very angry with you because you tell to the world their scam activity, now that people understand that their money are in danger they want escape as soon as possible so I bet their withdrawal request nowadays is increased exponentially and they have to pay millions....They make advertising but people see the truth and don't invest anymore.....so the millions party is at the end now ! ;)

I am having a very bad experience with mxtrade with these two phantomatic brokers (marco desantis and ginevra bernardi).
At the beginning they promised to take care of my money paying attention on each operation avoiding to go below what deposited, in fact they were look like a magician, very suspicious, more than 95% operations they got very good profit, building your trust.
So Desantis and Bernardi were pushing asking money very often promising good results.
That was true until september when I asked a withdraw of almost all my money for personal reasons.
After this request Desantis started doing crazy movements and brought my account in a few hours almost to zero of course without any authorization.
Another pearl that sound strange, Mxtrade claim to be part of LAU global services but I did my deposit to Taris finacial corp, what does it means?

To prove what I am saying I add the MT4 screenshot at 28th of august before of the withdraw request and those related the 2nd of september, the last is related to the deposit at Taris instead of LAU.

From now on I will try everything to have my money back, this is a fraud a scam also via penal trial to these 2 people.

Attachments

• scrennToFPA.pdf
    329 KB · Views: 15
Dear Valter
The mxtrade defrauded me too. Marco Desantis opened and closed operations without authorization.
I have phone calls recorded where you can heard that Desantis and Sftaffieri asked me other money.
These brokes should go to jail and throw away the key.

Dear LeoT and who may concern,

You know better than me that with such a trading you can loose all your money in one microsecond!!
So if you do this by yourself is ok you are aware of that, if mxtrade do this without any authorization is different. Correctly you defined it scam, fraud, criminally liable.

To who are client try to withdraw everything and you'll see what happen.
May be you are lucky and they will leave you take the money.
I hope so for you.
A little piece of what happen to me after the request of withdraw.
Desantis two days later of my request started doing crazy movements disabling my platform so I couldn't see what was happening.
After a while he enabled the platform and I saw the deposit halved.
At that point I could get in touch with him by email and I prayed him "please let me take what is remained".
You know the end of the story, zero remained on the account...

My wife asked several times his money.
Her account was cleared by Marco Desantis.
Read the reply email.
This is the kindness and professionalism of the brokers.
There are no words
Thank you Marco Desantis

Attachments

• Araya16_09a.JPG
    Araya16_09a.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Araya21_09a.JPG
    Araya21_09a.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Araya21_09bJPG.JPG
    Araya21_09bJPG.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Araya21_09cJPG.JPG
    Araya21_09cJPG.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Araya21_09dJPG.JPG
    Araya21_09dJPG.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Araya22_09a.JPG
    Araya22_09a.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 3
Complaint to Cysec??

From what I can gather, MxTrade details are:

• Year since: 2014
  • Headquarters: Belize
  • Company registration: Lau Global Services Corp., Belize
  • Regulation: Belize IFSC/60/402/TS/15
So, I really don't know what Cysec got to do with this broker registered in Belize....and the broker doesn't look like a trustworthy broker either.

Back