• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Attention about MxTrade

I am having an issue with a company
The company regulation is not applicable to European citizens. is stated anyway on their website

In other words, were indeed are they authorized TO COLLECT FUNDS besides eventually Belize ?

if blacklisted by Cysec, most likely other EU member regulators had collected complaints.....i guess

This broker did many marketing activities few months ago, I don't believe any broker that only get promoted from forum without real feedback.

Hi All

I worked with MXTRADE. I was affiiate . I promoted this scam forex broker on my websites.

They do not paid me my affiliate commission over 180,000$ and they do not paid my customers, too, when they asked cash out of the profits.

Do not invest money and time on this scam broker

Maybe you should check out brokers BEFORE advertising for them. Your threads in the classifieds show quite a few brokers of questionable character.

Dear sirs
I wonder you could help me

My name Alberto (even if my nick is LeoT) I have to apologize you about my bad english.

Two months ago a friend of mine ( Marco sacconami was born in Isola della Scala 31/12/65 and last residence in Thai is soi yamato 13/2 but now he is living in Italy) told me to enroll to Mxtrade and to make a forex and to earn a lot of money.
At the moment I was scetpic but at the end I decided to made that.
The Mxtrade is a forex company registered in Cypro (88 Agias Fylaxeos, Office 101, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus)
MXTrade is a brand owned and operated by R Capital Solutions Limited, a financial services company registered in Cyprus (HE329922) and authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission under license number 246/14.The registered office address is 3 Markou Botsari, 2nd & 3rd floor, 3040, Limassol, Cyprus
Mr Roberto Desideri called me and he spoke 20 minutes about forex.
I initially reclaimed 10,000 euro and immediately I earned money . My Broker Roberto Desideri told me to transfer a lot of money so I should have gained a lot of money. So I made that. I trasfered other 95.000 €. Because I have passed 100.000 $ They give me a new broker Marco DeSantis. The best of forex for them
At the first I started to earn much money. I closed January very well. February started good. At 12/02 asked to transfert 20.000 $ to my thai account (arrived today 02/03).
They got angry, after that they have started to give me a wrong signals more bad and bad.
Sometime they opened and closed the operations without my authorization.
Thurday 19th they starded with two bad signals. After they give me other bad signal and I was losing 25.000 $ but my capital resisted.
So they asked me to open (buy 30 lots of Vix). I told that I couldn't open that twice time (my Mt4 was blocked).
Saying nothing they opend without my authorization, operation of vix (30 lots buy) and I lost immediately 83.000 $ and then other 25.000 $ because I Had other operations opened. Closed for lack. At the end I lost about 110.000 $.
I also recorded the phone call about the mxtrade. You can hear the they admit the mistake and they can help me even only if I transfer 50.000 $ again. For me it’s extortion of money.
Please Can you stop that forex? Can I recover my money?
Now It's Impossibile to call them
I have just wrote to cysec and I have the file where everyone can see the scam
Thank you

Torresini Alberto
hey sir how can i get in touch with you? need to talk text me vitos.scaletta1980@gmail.com

Hi, I put 1000 € and they put a bonification of 1000 €
With time the account growed to 6000
I asked for 100 € in return, then they don't pick up the phone, don't answer to my mails and by chat only they answer "I'll send your reclamation to the aprotiate departament" ever and ever.
But never the money back and I have wrote to every mail account of then and nothing, then the next steep is to do a CRIMINAL COMPLAINT FOR FRAUD, I'm in contact with 2 more customer of this scamers and I want to do a PLATFORM AFFECTED BY THE SCAM XTRADE and I have a contact with a lawyer in Chiprus to start the soon as posible with this denouncement.
If somebody has the same problem and it was the solutions, please tell me how to take my money back without to go to the court.
Thanks a lot

Hi, I put 1000 € and they put a bonification of 1000 €
With time the account growed to 6000
I asked for 100 € in return, then they don't pick up the phone, don't answer to my mails and by chat only they answer "I'll send your reclamation to the aprotiate departament" ever and ever.
But never the money back and I have wrote to every mail account of then and nothing, then the next steep is to do a CRIMINAL COMPLAINT FOR FRAUD, I'm in contact with 2 more customer of this scamers and I want to do a PLATFORM AFFECTED BY THE SCAM XTRADE and I have a contact with a lawyer in Chiprus to start the soon as posible with this denouncement.
If somebody has the same problem and it was the solutions, please tell me how to take my money back without to go to the court.
Thanks a lot

welcome to the club, forget to have the money back to me, and not only do not return anything, not even what you paid for;
indeed if you can recover anything if you let me know please thanks

Avenged, it works better if you get your own thread opened.

If you deposited by credit card, there may be hope of getting back your initial deposit.

mxtrade has came back to attack me again
I don't believe it.
The frauds continue again the people.
According to some sources the mxtrade should sue me for slander, because I tell the truth.
They have touched my son. They Stolen his pictures from facebook.
Soon after came threats by strange people.

Back