• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Attention about MxTrade

I am having an issue with a company

LeoT

Private, 1st Class
Dear sirs
I wonder you could help me

My name Alberto (even if my nick is LeoT) I have to apologize you about my bad english.

Two months ago a friend of mine ( Marco sacconami was born in Isola della Scala 31/12/65 and last residence in Thai is soi yamato 13/2 but now he is living in Italy) told me to enroll to Mxtrade and to make a forex and to earn a lot of money.
At the moment I was scetpic but at the end I decided to made that.
The Mxtrade is a forex company registered in Cypro (88 Agias Fylaxeos, Office 101, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus)
MXTrade is a brand owned and operated by R Capital Solutions Limited, a financial services company registered in Cyprus (HE329922) and authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission under license number 246/14.The registered office address is 3 Markou Botsari, 2nd & 3rd floor, 3040, Limassol, Cyprus
Mr Roberto Desideri called me and he spoke 20 minutes about forex.
I initially reclaimed 10,000 euro and immediately I earned money . My Broker Roberto Desideri told me to transfer a lot of money so I should have gained a lot of money. So I made that. I trasfered other 95.000 €. Because I have passed 100.000 $ They give me a new broker Marco DeSantis. The best of forex for them
At the first I started to earn much money. I closed January very well. February started good. At 12/02 asked to transfert 20.000 $ to my thai account (arrived today 02/03).
They got angry, after that they have started to give me a wrong signals more bad and bad.
Sometime they opened and closed the operations without my authorization.
Thurday 19th they starded with two bad signals. After they give me other bad signal and I was losing 25.000 $ but my capital resisted.
So they asked me to open (buy 30 lots of Vix). I told that I couldn't open that twice time (my Mt4 was blocked).
Saying nothing they opend without my authorization, operation of vix (30 lots buy) and I lost immediately 83.000 $ and then other 25.000 $ because I Had other operations opened. Closed for lack. At the end I lost about 110.000 $.
I also recorded the phone call about the mxtrade. You can hear the they admit the mistake and they can help me even only if I transfer 50.000 $ again. For me it’s extortion of money.
Please Can you stop that forex? Can I recover my money?
Now It's Impossibile to call them
I have just wrote to cysec and I have the file where everyone can see the scam
Thank you

Torresini Alberto

This is a classic honey trap scam.

Make sure you are keeping the CySec complaint, you are an EU citizen and therefore they must handle your case!

[langtitle=it]Mxtrade[/langtitle]

Dear friend

You will not believe but I received I new call from Mtrade to ask me not 50.000 $ but 100.000 $.
If I transfer 100.000 $ they are going to give me a hand.

I'd like to ask you if you can open and close the operation in the same time (hh:mm:ss) and lose a lot of money
(9992860 2015.02.19 16:52:52 buy 30.00 vix-mar15 19.48 0.00 0.00 2015.02.19 16:52:52 16.73 -600.00 0.00 0.00 -82 500.00)
I don't think so

Dear friend

You will not believe but I received I new call from Mtrade to ask me not 50.000 $ but 100.000 $.
If I transfer 100.000 $ they are going to give me a hand.

I'd like to ask you if you can open and close the operation in the same time (hh:mm:ss) and lose a lot of money
(9992860 2015.02.19 16:52:52 buy 30.00 vix-mar15 19.48 0.00 0.00 2015.02.19 16:52:52 16.73 -600.00 0.00 0.00 -82 500.00)
I don't think so

No matter what, do not oat anything to anyone!

Simple rule: If someone says you must deposit more money before you can withdraw your money, don't do it. The scammers are just trying to steal more of your money.

keep calm

Hi Alberto,

I am really shocked to hear that. I am also with them since three months now but it never happened to me something crazy like that! I think it is not even legal and as far as i now they are regulated by the law Consob so now i was just wondering if it was really a mistake or not. Trust me, i have also a huge account with them, but i rarely speak with their brokers cause i think i have a good strategy that makes me earn not crazy amount of money but the amount that keeps me go on and continuing trade in the stock market (but even so, when their brokers send me mails with suggestions, usually they are not wrong, even if i am always doing with my brain). You tried to call them again? I call them today actually and it was ok. Try it again, keep calm and explain them that since they admit the mistake, you will do your best to agree with their requests, and so they will have to do the same. Keep going on!

Hey GioGris, nice of you to make a brand new account to reassure everyone. Since you are such a nice person and have good contacts with MxTrade, why don't you ask them to join this thread and solve the problem?

LeoT, while you are waiting for GioGris to magically save you, go ahead and file a complaint with Cysec. If your money arrives, you can always withdraw the complaint.

[langtitle=it]magician?[/langtitle]

Hey GioGris, nice of you to make a brand new account to reassure everyone. Since you are such a nice person and have good contacts with MxTrade, why don't you ask them to join this thread and solve the problem?

LeoT, while you are waiting for GioGris to magically save you, go ahead and file a complaint with Cysec. If your money arrives, you can always withdraw the complaint.
Hi Pharaoh,

I am not a magician, but since i am in the same company, i just want to know more about it. I told him to keep calm because in this situation going in panic is not helping. The amount of money is huge, so i can understand his reaction but be anxious and impulsive is not the way to solve it. I 've just reccomended him to call them with no stops and to keep going on what he is already doing. LeoT, if it can helps, i will speak about it with their brokers, cause i am a client like you and i want to see clear too.

I will keep you updates

Back