Attention about www.brokercapital.com

Jennyyy

Private, 1st Class
It is a fake broker company and trick beginner investor. They even ask you to sale your house to trade. It is scammer. ..... Don't believe their promise. They are lie.

It is a fake broker company and trick beginner investor. They even ask you to sale your house to trade. It is scammer. ..... Don't believe their promise. They are lie.

Can we have more details if you had any problem with them?

I have no experience with trade at all.I was been called more than 10 times in Nov 2014, and I finally been convinced to invest 7400 to this company and get promise to get income for 20000 in two weeks for trade oil, first broker I remember is "Surgel". But as they did in wrong direction for oil, Meachal come and ask me to put 20000 in order to save my account. I did because I have no choice at the time. Then, meachal said trade silve can cover it, I did. But things went all wrong them, I did lost everything in one night. Then, Freddy, another broker called me and ask me to invest 30000, to cover all my lost , and each time they gave me bonus. But Freddy looks like much more crazy and stupid, he ask me to purchase 10 lots oil, and said it will come to 31.00 in two weeks. Of course, this I lost everything. Then," Meachal" came again, he persuade to sale my house or car to continue with them. I realized now, they are totally a scammer and gambler. They don't know how to trade at all. They just blow big bubble to beginner and let them lost money, in order to cover it, to continue invest money to their company. They are not responsible for what they doing to people.They just use your money to practice their gambling skill. I believe there are more people than me in this world become their victim, and they are continue to call next victim. Once you got problem with them, you can not call them, they are not in London. But, they have delicated designed legal paper, to save them from this sue. They are not doing right in trading business. Please be aware of them Broker Capital

I got my biggest live lessons, and I lost my around 57000 usd which I save for bigger house in this gambling.

Sorry to hear that Jennyyy. I was in a similar situation, I invested huge amount.
I was able to regain some of the money invested in this scam by contacting my bank.
This advice is useful for future victims of that broker.
You have nothing to lose contacting your bank.

Back