• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AuctionsCM.com

General discussions of a financial company
It was a Great Experience working & doing Trading on a long term business with Auctions Capital Market,as compare to my previous experience in Forex ,with this Broker it was wonderful client support 24/5 and a fastest Growing Broker with the minimum spread provided (0.9) as compare to other 200 Forex company in Asia this is where i can see a pure Trading Skills & Strategy . And there is an opportunity on Daily Withdrawal and instant deposits

Sir ji plz give how to contect to tradefxm. Ltd. Bcz my broker is not responding and not giving payout

Traderscm and Auctionscm are scammers. I have not yet received my withdrawal and it has already been 2 weeks. An employee of Auctionscm also admitted to me that they deceive people into investing. Also, if you complain about them, your account will be washed out. I have proof. I have a copy of our conversations.

PH.Investor is right AUCTIONSCM is RATHER AUCTIONSCAM-THESE GUYS ARE MORE THAN SCAMMERS:ALL THEIR POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FORGED BY THE ACCOMPLICES:THEY WILL ASK YOU TO INVEST THEN GIVE U ONE OR IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO PAYOUTS THEN THEY RUN WITH YOUR MONEY.FOOLISH GIRL CALLED SHRUTI IS LURING PEOPLE INTO THE COMPANY.SHE CONTACTS VICTIMS ON FACEBOOK -SHRUTI FX:BE CAREFUL WITH HER:MY 15k IS GONE.DONT INVEST WITH THEM!!!!!!THEIR HOMEPAGE SHOWS THE COMPANY IS IN HONGKONG BUT THESE ARE INDIAN SCAMMERS:NO LICENSE.NOTHING.INDIA DOESNT ALLOW FOREX TRADING WITH FOREIGN CURRENCY PAIRS:ONLY INRVS OTHER CURRENCIES.ALL LIES.

Hello phinvestor and montana. This is Mohsin from Auctions Capital Market. There is no one by the name of Shruti in my company. Please share your Account ID so that I can look further. Auctions CM is not scam because we are working hard and helping our clients make money

Mr. Mohsin Khan-thats your name right?,please dont try to be smart here.You are not. You can scam me once but not twice.Maybe you can share with us whether Indian citizens are even allowed to trade with foreign currency pairs, if the INR is not involved. 2.Why your companies adress on the website is disguised with Hongkong.
So you are telling me i communicated with a ghost in your company whose name is not Shruti? Then tell me why i should trust a company thats has fictious workers, sending out contracts to clients to sign in the name of the company?
You shall end in Naraka with this Karma.

[Phinvestor and montana. Y are u scared to share your trading account id. I have 942 clients receiving regular withdrawals. If u are honest send your account id and real name. I ll post ur trading account history rght here on this forum.
Mr. Mohsin Khan-thats your name right?,please dont try to be smart here.You are not. You can scam me once but not twice.Maybe you can share with us whether Indian citizens are even allowed to trade with foreign currency pairs, if the INR is not involved. 2.Why your companies adress on the website is disguised with Hongkong.
So you are telling me i communicated with a ghost in your company whose name is not Shruti? Then tell me why i should trust a company thats has fictious workers, sending out contracts to clients to sign in the name of the company?
You shall end in Naraka with this Karma.

Back