AUD/USD Daily Video, February 23, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Market is showing pullback after yesterday's sell-off. I see only two possibilities for trading:
1. Anticipation of butterfly if you're bullish, only because possibility to place tight stop and risk/reward. Although this trade will be risky, not great probability for success;
2. 4-Hour B&B "Sell"

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inverse H&S on the AUS/USD

On what time-frame? I see something like inverse H&S on 15 min. Can you attache a chart? Thank you.

Hi guys,
H&S are very often fail on intraday FX. I've traded the same pattern, but on the short side - as B&B "Sell". IT has started right from neck line on hourly chart. This trade has been accomplished.
Now market is trying to push through the head...

USD/CHF is EXTREMELY oversold. Looking to BUY on a W&R signal

Hi Rick,
be careful with that. Market has accomplished AB-CD on monthly time frame -and no bounce at all. There another bearish patterns currently is forming.
I do not want to by USD/CHF right now - market is just falling - take a note of Butterfly "Buy" on daily. I think it will be better to wait until market will hit it's target from probability point of view. Anyway - the decision is up to you.
Personally I have a strong bearish bias on USD/CHF, especially taking into consideration all this stuff on middle East. The major demand for USD and CHF is due this factor.

eur update

Hi Sive: know you are on AUD/usd this week?

Have u any thoughts on Euro/usd over next week?

thanks much for all your thoughts!!

Chris

Back