AUD/USD Daily Video, February 24, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Guys, why are you so unactive with AUD? Does this currency pair not very interesting for you? It has nice possibilities for trading. Besides, if you've taken our yesterday's trade plan - you should done well.
Anyway, currently there are also nice patterns on AUD:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aud/usd

Hi Sive
I went Long As per your suggestion and it went the complete
Opposite !!! 60pips !
There are no signs of it going Long as yet! 3rd day!
Cheers
Rick

Aud Trading

Would like to know more about Aud but I find it difficult when you abbreviate things like B&B. Have no idea what you are reffering to. I look up in Glossary but there is nothing there. Maybe if you use your specific abbreviation, you could list it in the glossary so that we might know what the F*** you are talking about.
Don't mean to be rude but this has happened several times before. Maybe your new rule should be to list any abbreviation you use somewhere so that others may quickly find its meaning.
Humble apologies.

abrevations

I have been listening to Sives anayalis for quite a while know.
If you read his archives all the abbreviations make perfect sense.

The anayalis is always very good and makes good pips if followed correctly:)

Asif

This is Forex

Hi Sive
I went Long As per your suggestion and it went the complete
Opposite !!! 60pips !
There are no signs of it going Long as yet! 3rd day!
Cheers
Rick

Please don't blame Sive that you have a losing position. If you would follow each and every suggestion that Sive has been making, then your account is definitely well in positive.

I suppose you didn't follow the daily analysis. You took the long position on Monday?
Sive wrote on Tuesday:

due to yesterday's thin market and escalation of Middle East conflicts (Lybia and Bahrain) there was a strong increase in demand for safe-haven USD and JPY currencies.
Although our long-term analysis could appear to be still valid, short-term situation has changed drastically:

If Sive was never wrong, he would be the reachest man on Planet:D
This is Forex! People make predictions and hope to be right.

aud/usd

Sive: I went long at the beginning of the week as a partial "hedge" against my eur/usd short. I am happy to say that the aud/usd has done considerably better!

I sold half of my position today at 1.0095 on a 100% retracement from .9981 for a net profit of 24 pips.

thank you for the idea of trading aud/usd from the long side!

Chris

Question from a beginner

Is there some kind of beginner video from Sive that I can watch? I still have a demo account and Ive been doing pretty good since joining FPA but Im about to start live trading and when I can understand Sive, Im good but thats not easy.:confused::err::embarrassed:

Hey Master Sive,

Thank you for your insight and advise of this weeks' favorite paid the AUD/USD. We followed your comments and made over 100 pips up and down in the past two days!!! Excellent!!!

Thank you again for your professional pro bono work. For a rookie like me it is life saving in lots of situations. Sorry for the late comment but I was rather following than commenting the procedures.

All the best for the weekend.

Egon Kecskes

Back