AUD/USD Daily Video, February 25, 2011

Looks like this new generation of traders are very lazy. Guys, forex is no easy job! It takes lots of research and hard work. Good luck and good trades to all of us!

Excuse me but Im not lazy, Ive actually researched all of the things he speaks about. I see no problem with asking for extra help and understanding especially if there is something I haven't tapped yet. But my apologies for asking questions or asking for help.:)

Excuse me but Im not lazy, Ive actually researched all of the things he speaks about. I see no problem with asking for extra help and understanding especially if there is something I haven't tapped yet. But my apologies for asking questions or asking for help.:)

Hi, Show
that's OK - you may ask anything you want. THis is educational forum - that's why we're here.
But I want to apologize when I'm late with answer, because not alway have time for that.

FPA offer now a Forex Military School, where Sive is the Commander in Pips
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-military-school/13950-forex-military-school.html
Keep watching the videos and start reading the courses of the school.
Ask specific questions, when you don't understand something.

Intraday is not a time zone.

Intraday trading is a trading style, where you open and close your positions within the same day (Or even every few minutes / hours)

When Sive writes " intraday patterns" he means patters formed on intraday charts. "Intraday chart" is used to describe those charts that are constructed of less than Daily Bars. These would include 1-minute, 5-minute, 60-minute, etc.

Thanks, Pal
I really appreciate that.

Thanks again Sive,

I'm yet having Demo Account in Markets.com, it seems to be a good broker. I'm planning to have a 200% profit per month making 5 or 6 good operations per day f or 3 days a week. Is this too idealistic??

Hi, Show
that's OK - you may ask anything you want. THis is educational forum - that's why we're here.
But I want to apologize when I'm late with answer, because not alway have time for that.

Thanks!!! I actually understood everything from the new post for the Euro. Im too glad I found this site. I went from 45% to 90% profits by trading the suggestions from people like you on FPA.

Thanks again Sive,

I'm yet having Demo Account in Markets.com, it seems to be a good broker. I'm planning to have a 200% profit per month making 5 or 6 good operations per day f or 3 days a week. Is this too idealistic??

Once, We've discussed this object in details here. I still think, that the major task is to "Trade Well". This means to follow your trading plan, and make good trades. IF your trading plan leads to losses - you can change it. But if you do not trade well - you're doomed. Surely you have to follow wise money management. And what the result will be not so important. I mean 100% or 500%.
My experience suggests, that building trading on some yield expectation is not a perfect way. But, you're not me and I'm not you... This is very personal. May be this will work well in your experience...

Back