AUD/USD Daily Video, January 05, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Aussie has a context for daily B&B Buy trade. But this should be just scalp trade, because in long-term perspective I expect to see 0.94.
Also, be sure that up move has started on lower time frame (hourly, 30-min) before jump in, do not just Buy blindly. The point is if market will fail with this B&B it will tell us something different.

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade context

Hello Mr. Sive!
In one of your past videos you told us to close the trade if the context had changed. Do you think is the case with today AUD trade? It just went up for a few pips to accomplish the AB=CD signal but then it turned under the 0.382 resistance.
Thank you verry much for the great and proffesional job that you are doing!

Hello Mr. Sive!
In one of your past videos you told us to close the trade if the context had changed. Do you think is the case with today AUD trade? It just went up for a few pips to accomplish the AB=CD signal but then it turned under the 0.382 resistance.
Thank you verry much for the great and proffesional job that you are doing!

Well, I think that B&B is still could work. Personally, I still hold long on AUD...
will see it tomorrow :)

Back