AUD/USD Daily Video, May 05, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
EUR/USD has hit our Butterlfy 1.27 "Sell" pattern target yesterday, but in general market stands in the same range.
At the same time AUD has nice context for daily B&B "Buy" trade. I've thought that possibly it will help you to better understand this pattern, and may be try to trade particularly this one:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr. Morten!

Thx your analysis, but between me and your chart about 45pips different, my all charts bottom is 1,06914..Could help me why is a different?

Best regards

Hello Mr. Morten!

Thx your analysis, but between me and your chart about 45pips different, my all charts bottom is 1,06914..Could help me why is a different?

Best regards

Hi Polo,
this is because I use futures. Swings are the same, but quotes are different.
To estimate levels for spot market - use the same tools as I did, and you will find the quotes.

3 by 3

Hi Sive

Thanks again for your great explanation. You make complex issues very easy to undersatnd.

Many of your followers are using MT4 platform. Do you know if there any indicators that show the 3 by 3 MA and the Over bought/Over sold on MT4.

Many thanks and keep up the great work

Graham

Hi Sive

Thanks again for your great explanation. You make complex issues very easy to undersatnd.

Many of your followers are using MT4 platform. Do you know if there any indicators that show the 3 by 3 MA and the Over bought/Over sold on MT4.

Many thanks and keep up the great work

Graham

Hi Graham
MT4 allows to draw Displaced MA. For overbought oversold you may use, say, Momentum oscillator, but its not so simple - a bit later in Forex Military School will be a chapter dedicated to this issue.

Many thanks Sive. I will investigate the dispalcement. Thanks for the quick reply :)

AUD/USD Daily B&B

Hi everybody,
well yesterday's attempt was not successful, at least for me, but today market shows nice pullback to the upside and I intend to try it again.
Here is my thoughts on attached charts...

Attachments

• AUD_D_06_05_11.PNG
    AUD_D_06_05_11.PNG
    33.6 KB · Views: 50
  • AUD_1H_06_05_11.PNG
    AUD_1H_06_05_11.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 48
Back