AUD/USD Daily Video, November 26, 2010

Sir this lil boy need some help! i think when u showing the AU daily candles and say u will open that after retracement!my mistake i thought Monday candle will make some retracement to the upside then i have to go inside! but price falls like sharp knife.. do i have any chance for join this party?

Hello Mr. Morten. I just wanted to give you a great big thanks! You truly are a God send. Your analysis is spot on and your explanation of things I find very easy to understand. Thank you for that. It's funny that I have been around this forum since the start of the year (and made some nice losses then lol) but it hasn't been until this past month that I've started watching your videos and listening to your analysis. Well I won't make that mistake again. ;o)

Once again thank you for an amazing week. Because of your analysis I was able to pickup around 450-500 pips this week (and I missed some lol) So if ever our paths cross just remember I owe you my friend. I'll buy you a drink, as many as you want haha. Take care, God Bless and have yourself a great weekend. See you next week, where will see if we do get that push back up. Right now it don't seem to be going anywhere.

Best Regards,
Markus
Thanks, Pal. Nice guitars, by the way. It seems that the electric one is Gibson SG (but I can't recognize precise model). I also have couple of them - Orville Les Paul custom 1991 (it's Gibson Japan made), and Peavey predator 1993.

Sir this lil boy need some help! i think when u showing the AU daily candles and say u will open that after retracement!my mistake i thought Monday candle will make some retracement to the upside then i have to go inside! but price falls like sharp knife.. do i have any chance for join this party?

Sure you can. You should find couple of things - strong intraday Confluence resistance. I've shown numerous times how it could be done, and may be some ABC retracement up, that will creat an Agreement with this resistance.
Then, wait and look how market will response at your resistance.
Market has not reached yet 100% expansion target at daily and it's not oversold there. Also, take a note, that if this is a real H&S on AUD, it should not show deep retracement before reaching 100% Fib expansion target, that we've talked about in the video.

Thanks, Pal. Nice guitars, by the way. It seems that the electric one is Gibson SG (but I can't recognize precise model). I also have couple of them - Orville Les Paul custom 1991 (it's Gibson Japan made), and Peavey predator 1993.

I bet that setup sounds sweet! :) I have a Marshall stack that obviously sounds great but I also have this little old 196? tube practice amp I got at a yard sale. Sweetest tone ever, just not very loud lol
Yes the SG is a Custom Prophecy series with Gibson dirty finger pickups. Definitely the best sounding guitar I have ever owned. So when I buy you that drink maybe we'll have to do some jamming too ;o) Have a great day my friend.

Back