AUD/USD Daily Video, October 20, 2010

Dear Mr. Sive Morten,

1. Do you still maintain your long time prediction for GBP/USD = 1.64? Will it retrace more for the moment beeing? How much the retracement on EUR/USD wil it influence GBP/USD and GBP/JPY?

Thank you for the outstanding annalisys!

Hi, Georgeta
I do not track GBP/JPY very carefully. About Cable and EUR right now a bit confusing situation. Watch my today's video for details. But in one word - for now there are too few signs that can allow me to decide - is retracement over or not. So, I'll be flat for some time...

Sive,
A few weeks ago I wrote something like "see what Sive says and do the opposite". In your wisdom of wisdom you did not reply to that stupid on-the-sperr-of-the-moment comment. Since I made this offensive remark public, I must make my apology public too.

Sive, I apologize, and very sincerely too.

Hi MidnightRun.
Well, in fact, may be you was not so wrong as you think. All of us should understand that there is no such thing as "absolute opinion" and "perfect trader" on the market. So, everybody makes mistakes.
It means that when I share with you with my view on the market, I do not have a target to confuse you. I just tell you what I think. The final risk is up to you - you may agree or you may not - that's your homework. You also should think and make your own decision. I just can show you some details, that you, probably do not clearly see...

:confused:Thank you Sive, you are to much in the level of accurasy in your analysis. My problem is that I get the information in my mail ussually late. Please were do I go on the Forex Peace Website to get your post before they are sent to members email address. Thanks

Hm. Unfortunately, I can't control the speed of mailing...But you may track my thread in period between 8-11 CET (Central European Time (GT+1). I try to post videos in this period of time.

Sive, thank you for your analysis and explanation of the Bread and Butter trade. I noticed that you have a seemingly special way of displaying fibonacci numbers with brackets rather than the lines which makes for a much cleaner presentation. Is this available as a script or is it proprietary?

Back