AUD/USD Daily Video, October 26, 2010

ZUP Indicator says it is a Bearish Gartley on EURUSD D1.
And something about the Range: 1.3712 to 1.44064.
But it also may say Failed Bearish Gartley then later on.

ZUP Indicator says it is a Bearish Gartley on EURUSD D1.
And something about the Range: 1.3712 to 1.44064.
But it also may say Failed Bearish Gartley then later on.

Well, I don't know who is a ZUP ...
May be some other butterflies exist, possibly...
But I use butterflies that has a target as an expansion of initial retracement. It means that the target of a butterfly is always out of the range of initial move. Looks like I can't confirm or unconfirm the quality of your butterfly, because I do not use such kind of them.

ABCD buy

Hello Sive!
I have a ABCD buy pattern on H1 EUR/USD. The rally should start from roughly 1.3823. Is this correct?
Thank you.

audusd high?

Hello everybody,

There is really nothing interesting on GBP and EUR - price action is choppy there, so, this leads me to look at other pairs, and situation on Aussie I've found interesting. Also, as a small bonus, I take a fast look at 4-hour EUR FX, just to see, how is there our possible butterfly:

technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

My data shows that audusd has already breached 1.00 on Oct 15th - I doubt this will effect your analysis, but I just wonder why your data does not seem to show this level?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back