AUD/USD Daily Video, October 28, 2010

Great lesson

Hello Mr. Sive!
That was a great lesson.
If I understand correctly, the target of DRPO sell is 1.618 expansion support from the previous high. Is it not?
What time frame is suitable for DRPO? H1, H4, D1, W?

Thank you! Have a nice evening!

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Sive!
That was a great lesson.
If I understand correctly, the target of DRPO sell is 1.618 expansion support from the previous high. Is it not?
What time frame is suitable for DRPO? H1, H4, D1, W?

Thank you! Have a nice evening!

On any time frame, but daily, weekly and monthly are more reliable.

Not exactly, the minimum target of DRPO is 100% expansion... But, if DRPO is perfect and appears under strong resistance or completing long term target, then, usually it reaches 1.618 or even becomes a start point of strong move to the downside...

Last edited:
“DRPO” definition

Could you add “DRPO” to the FPA Glossary with it’s definition, please?

Eur/gdp

Hello Sive,

Many thanks for your DRPO detail yesterday on the Aud.

Is there another example on the EUR/GDP? I think it fits all the requirements you mentioned. I have gone short at 87.40 with SL at 88.60. The only thing I am unsure of is the target. There is no confluence between an ABCD top pattern and the 61.8 level of the move up.

Any suggestions?

DRPO or Butterfly

Hi Sive,

I notice that while trading the AUD DRPO you described that the price moves almost in synchronisation with the EURUSD. These charts are expected to go different directions. Please can you explain why these charts are matching each other and if they 'break' to go in different directions what is the trigger for this?

Many thanks for your excellent analysis presentations.

Hi Sive,

I notice that while trading the AUD DRPO you described that the price moves almost in synchronisation with the EURUSD. These charts are expected to go different directions. Please can you explain why these charts are matching each other and if they 'break' to go in different directions what is the trigger for this?

Many thanks for your excellent analysis presentations.

Well not quite so. The major link between all these currencies is USD. So, if move has been triggered by USD or some US data that hit USD - then they can move simultaniously in the same direction. But, in general, therea are a lot of difference in moving of AUD, for expample and EUR.

Hi Sive!
I done more than 140 pips from yesterday on AUDUSD.
But we got big thrust up on 1h/4h charts.
HOw do u thinkk, Will ossy go down again?
Thanks.

Period=9
shift 3
method 3

Is this correct?

In MT4 use these settings in the moving average:

3x3 sma settings.gif

Back