1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDUSD 4HR ANCHOR System fully loaded

Discussion in 'Personal Trade Journals' started by kasim ijelu, May 10, 2012.

1. kasim ijelu

kasim ijelu Private, 1st Class

Sorry i've been away from my posting, i've been trying to perfect the system for yours truly hope this helps.. p.s these are only trade ideas
    audusd 4th wave railly to sell 10.052012.

With the employment data coming in good Unemployment Rate 4.9% 5.3% 5.2% and Employment Change 15.5K -5.5K 44.0K this should allow the Aussie to form a short term bottom, allowing for a possible run up to the 55DMA area which I’ve marked as a 4th wave rally if this is correct then we should position ourselves to sell this rally for another leg down in V. Notice how the 4th wave comes in exactly at the Andrews Pitch fork ML in the down trend that has persisted as a result if the Aussies interest cut.
    The Daily on the MTS (multiple time frame stochastics ) is very bearish below 20 and the 4hr is rising. This suggest that a rally is in play to sell with the Daily (Yellow Line) down trend.
    What we would like to see for this idea to work is for the Yellow line to stay below 30/50. A breach of 1.02270 or ML Line will cancel this trade and we will sit and wait until things become clearer

Any suggestion on how I can improve these post’s please comment
    :cool: