AUDUSD Bull

TP HIT - Audusd has seen some great bullish movement lately. our last position has hit TP for us to return a nice 250+ pips. Unexpectedly price has broke out of the top of the channel. Wether it will stay above there is the next question. I think its possible we could see a significant pullback from here before the next push. Ive marked out my circled areas of interest if we get a pullback. Or if we stay above. Enjoy those pips see you for the next one GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well AUDUSD has certainly surprised us since the crash from the pandemic struck. Its been one of the first to rebound back with strength. We have since seen price breakout from that long term downtrend channel . suggesting to me further upside momentum. We reached the projection box that i previously drew out. i think we could see a small pullback around here before making another move to the upside to the next major resistance level . Buy on pullbacks is my idea here, ideally retesting the channel break or the fib level. this gives us a nice R:R ratio. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

New week upon us traders. Checking in on AUDUSD to start the week. We have had a little pullback in price but so far thats all it is. The trend is holding still and the .236 fib level. which has actually correlated with the trend and top of the channel for a multiple confluence trade. If price holds here then i think we could hit our first target of the previous projection. Once we get there make it risk free and hold. Hope everyone has a good week. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Been a good few days since i called the buy again on AUDUSD , we have a little dip in price but it didnt hit the stop loss. Seems that multiple confluence zone cirlced held quite well. We are ever so slightly in profit currently so keep holding if you took the trade with me. the 0.70c zone is the one we need to break above to hit our target TP. So as long as trend holds we can keep holding. Remember to move stop loss into break even when your up 50 pips just to minimise risk. hope everyone has a good weekend. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

If you took this trade when first posted i would suggest making it risk free with SL at entry. There could be a possibility that we could drop through trend here. But this zone is usually a level where price reacts. If we drop though then we should see a deeper retracement. If it holds then we are still good to hold. Its friday anyway so always good to make it risk free ready for the weekend ahead. Hope everyone's had a good week and enjoy your weekend. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

AUDUSD is looking good so far folks. We have hit over 100 pips in profit which makes that just over 1:1 R:R ratio so far. So ideally this is the time to close half of your positions and just let the rest do whatever it does as a runner. The level of .693 held well and we are currently just over 70c price point. This is the moment i anticipated, and its crunch time. we will either drop back from, here or we will push through 70c and then test that level for another push upside. Banking profits again is the best idea for now. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Todays update is back on AUDUSD , price is still respecting trend, since hitting the resistance of 0.703 we got a small pullback to the trend, now we are seeing another push up.
Will this be the break to create a new high/ i think so its looking good, we are currently 130 pips in profit with a good view going forward to hit projection. Moving averages have flipped and show a nice bull trend with nice equal spacing.
Once we break this high we could even stack entries on the next pullback in price, but for now lets stick with the entry we have. Should of been risk free last week when i mentioned to do so, just keep holding. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Projection was reached last time i looked at AUDUSD . We got just under 300 pips which was a nice return. Price managed to break above the level and make a new high. But now weve seen a little bearish price action, so im looking for another entry just about 0.70c we broke trend so i would like price to pick up some support on the moving averages and the horizontal support level as marked out.
Should be plenty of support if it makes it down there ready for another push north for the next level to break for me is 0.73c. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

Today is an update on AUDUSD . Previously i marked the zone below for the buy to get in on the bull. But it still seems very strong to me. Weve got what looks like a classic break and retest of trend. But with August being a slow month i cant see price coming back down that far. So im updating my buy to this current zone thats close by. Over the next couple of days look for exhaustion in price and it could be a nice time to buy in again. I think once Sep hits then it may continue in its bullish form which we dont want to miss. look for support forming on the 1H/4H is what ill be looking to get in on. GLIYF
Screenshot_3.png

Looking back on AUDUSD today, previously i changed to the higher zone for entry and we got a nice signal. You should of entered after the daily pinbar candle and where it touched the top of the marked out zone.
Currently we are over 100 pips in profit and you should of moved your stop loss to entry or in slight profit to make it risk free. Looking to the zone above for the next rest stop for price. The big thing with this pair is when looking left even on the daily we see no congestion, plenty of room for it to move up into.
Should of been a nice easy one for you all that one, dont forget to lock in those profits. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

Back