AUDUSD Bull

Last day of the trading week and AUDUSD has been very good to us again. There was a second buy entry on the retest of the break of last TP zone, We got the rejection but it didn't quite come all the way back to the desired entry. But still very easy trade to take when monitoring lower timeframes. If you kept hold of your original entry then it was an easy 300 pips. Have a good weekend all, next week will be limited trades due to the xmas period so will be monitoring existing positions we are already in GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Looking in on AUDUSD again today. What a pair it has been for us this year since the covid crash. I've always said AUD will recover the quickest with its link to the Chinese economy. We have had many buy's hit TP this year and recently its been the same. Last trade smashed through TP and now im looking for a similar setup again. Staircase trend of break and retests. Simple stuff to take.
Wait for the Re-Test, let it find support and jump in on the buy. Zones marked out are weekly level's of S+R o good area's to aim for. Happy new year to all and GLIYF
Screenshot_3.png

Todays chart is back onto AUDUSD . Couldn't of been any easier to take this trade as from my last post. Very simple break and re-test like other recent trades with this pair. Very minimal drawdown if any. AUDUSD has been very easy to take trades on this past year, i hope many of you catch them also. The current trend is sharp , so i would like to see it visit back to trend and hold for extra confirmation for more longs. Nice R:R of 1:5 here for 200+ pips. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Its been a few weeks since i have updated on AUDUSD . Last time i gave out the setup price has tested it multiple times as we can see its a strong support zone . But price hasn't really gone anywhere since. We can see this flag forming so ill be looking for it to breakout and retest for the push to TP zone. Its been good to us last year taking many pips off this pair. I would leave Sl as it is on this setup as it may need to revisit entry zone for support. this is where your risk management comes into play. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Its been a while since we have had a SL hit. But todays check up is AUDUSD and my SL was hit. But that's ok we cant win them all. Price has dropped through the support shelf i bought from and the little formed flag. We closed below and todays candle is showing bearish price action. For me there is still one zone left where price could reverse from to continue the bull move we have seen since last year. That's the EMA below and with the confluence of the trend line . But if price drops through then i would look again to sell the break and retest. I did hear from one of my old learning mentors that they are preparing for short term sells on AUDUSD due to COT reports. So this could be coming to fruition. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back