• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AUSforex won't let me withdraw my funds!

I am having an issue with a company

CandleTrader

Private
Made a deposit in August of 2018 to trading account 6803206, got some profit, and accumulated around $7488 on account.

On the 5th of January 2022 I got an email saying " Account opening and trading rights are permanently prohibited, and the trading account's gold withdrawal rights are retained". However, I am not able to login to the client's cabinet to place a withdrawal.

Sent several emails, never got any response. However, in LiveChat i was told i have to wait until checking of my account will be over. They refuse to say how long it is to wait. It's been 3 months already, and still no reply on my emails, the same answers in LiveChat.

Dear FPA team and members please help me to resolve the issue.

Made a deposit in August of 2018 to trading account 6803206, got some profit, and accumulated around $7488 on account.

On the 5th of January 2022 I got an email saying " Account opening and trading rights are permanently prohibited, and the trading account's gold withdrawal rights are retained". However, I am not able to login to the client's cabinet to place a withdrawal.

Sent several emails, never got any response. However, in LiveChat i was told i have to wait until checking of my account will be over. They refuse to say how long it is to wait. It's been 3 months already, and still no reply on my emails, the same answers in LiveChat.

ausforex.global is this correct website?

You may be a victim of a Romance/Pig Slaughtering scam. Please also consider the resources available at the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO). If you need immediate assistance they have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims. https://www.globalantiscam.org/

Yes, it is correct. They are using ausforex.com for email correspondence. Both domains (ausforex.global and ausforex.com) belong to the same company.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19892/Ausforex.global
&
Then, invite a company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I contacted the company in chat, and they are sending me the same message: that my account is under review and I have to wait patiently for the result. What is my next step?

Back