• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Authentic FX Academy by Georgia Thompson

I am having an issue with a company

Chemal

Recruit
i got scammed Authentic FX Academy by Georgia Thompson, before i invest i chat with few grp members who invest there recently, and the sad thing is they also part of it. so be aware

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-15_11-52-20.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-20.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 64
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-24.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-24.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 56
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-32.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-32.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 54
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-42.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-42.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 54
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-48.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-48.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 51
  • photo_2021-06-15_11-52-55.jpg
    photo_2021-06-15_11-52-55.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 55
  • aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 58
hi, i invested with this band as well. I need to receive my winnings, but I am asked to pay a fee first. something they didn't tell me in the early days and it was only a few days before the win that I found out. Do I have to do it ?

hi, i invested with this band as well. I need to receive my winnings, but I am asked to pay a fee first. something they didn't tell me in the early days and it was only a few days before the win that I found out. Do I have to do it ?
hi, sorry for the late, don't pay, same thing happen to me, they didn't mention earlier, they said same story to me as well, now i cant find that group also they blocked me, what is your news update, can u send me the grp link,

oooh sry to hear that, still trying to get my money, recently one of her account is active with another name called ''Mattaw'' under the same company, after i explain to him, he said he Heard lot of stories like this and they remove her from the company, after i request the money he is asking me my wallet id and password, i think they are still playing with people heard work money.

Thanks for bringing awareness to this...hopefully it will stop others from being scammed by them as well. It's a shame that there are so many scams out there related to trading!

Hi.. did you have any luck with this? I've just experienced the same thing now.. I can't believe they are still operating this way!

Back