1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

auto click software

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by rugged1529, Mar 21, 2010.

1. rugged1529

rugged1529 Recruit

where can I find this autoclick software. I found one on download.com but i'm not sure if it's the same thing. I'm kinda confused. Is it another program that runs along side with the trading platfrom...someone let me know...

2. cowmadagan

cowmadagan Sergeant

if you're talking about forex, it's a bad idea. Learn how to do it manually.

Even if the software maker is a good trader, any robot is limited to what's worked in the recent past. The market is like contained life forms in that it evolves in ways to thwart its captors which in the market is any combination of technical indicators (which is how software is designed). The problem is that software makers aren't usually good traders before they start programming or selling their software...just like how marketing a Big Mac doesn't make it a tasty hamburger.

3. West Coast Pips

West Coast Pips Sergeant

What kind of auto click software are you looking for?

4. rugged1529

rugged1529 Recruit

I dont' know. I just was trying to figure out what it is exactly because I saw a couple of people talking about it. If you are familiar, are their different variation or what??

Your opinion is appreciate but i'm just trying to get information.:)

5. Ricex

Ricex Sergeant

I imagine they were talking about software for trading the news. These software packages are basically robots that are programmed to news trade with all the deviations pre installed. On the release the robot automatically clicks for you, not any more complicated than that really.

I don't have anything to do with these companies so do your own research if you want to know more about them, as always be very wary in the Forex world, I've just put them here as examples for you to look at:

Fast Economic News / Secret News Weapon SNW

The Forex Muse

Forex Trading Signals

6. West Coast Pips

West Coast Pips Sergeant

7. Thiva

Thiva Recruit

looking for news auto click software

looking for news auto click software like forextradersdaily.com or OracleTrader.net

any user of it?????

8. Jorge Varon Toro

#8 Jorge Varon Toro, Aug 30, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  9. eskel

eskel Recruit

hello i try find software for autoclicking soft for use under binary option for hedge option

soft must monitoring actual market price and clicking if price be in target for protect option
    works similar like FNG but must monitoring actual price

if someone have some information pls contact me .
    thks for help