• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

auto click software

rugged1529

Recruit
where can I find this autoclick software. I found one on download.com but i'm not sure if it's the same thing. I'm kinda confused. Is it another program that runs along side with the trading platfrom...someone let me know...

if you're talking about forex, it's a bad idea. Learn how to do it manually.

Even if the software maker is a good trader, any robot is limited to what's worked in the recent past. The market is like contained life forms in that it evolves in ways to thwart its captors which in the market is any combination of technical indicators (which is how software is designed). The problem is that software makers aren't usually good traders before they start programming or selling their software...just like how marketing a Big Mac doesn't make it a tasty hamburger.

I dont' know. I just was trying to figure out what it is exactly because I saw a couple of people talking about it. If you are familiar, are their different variation or what??

Your opinion is appreciate but i'm just trying to get information.:)

I imagine they were talking about software for trading the news. These software packages are basically robots that are programmed to news trade with all the deviations pre installed. On the release the robot automatically clicks for you, not any more complicated than that really.

I don't have anything to do with these companies so do your own research if you want to know more about them, as always be very wary in the Forex world, I've just put them here as examples for you to look at:

Fast Economic News / Secret News Weapon SNW

The Forex Muse

Forex Trading Signals

looking for news auto click software

looking for news auto click software like forextradersdaily.com or OracleTrader.net

any user of it?????

hello i try find software for autoclicking soft for use under binary option for hedge option

soft must monitoring actual market price and clicking if price be in target for protect option
works similar like FNG but must monitoring actual price

if someone have some information pls contact me .
thks for help

Back